+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by mpalardy View Post
    "Being old means nothing more than a cheaper bus fare... And in case you didn't notice, most people DON'T respect old people."

"I'm only worried about number 1 (me)." (And you dare to talk about sin.)

I've never said anything about not trying to accomplish anything, but I'll gander that among the many hats I wear I've accomplished more in my life than the both of you combined. And I'm not yet done.

I think I'm done here. This forum is populated by shallow and insecure boys who have a good share to learn from their elders, but are so stuck on themselves that they won't listen. I hope you wind up with equally shallow and frivolous women and in meaningless jobs. But, hey, at least you'll all look like Justin Bieber, right? The lesson will just have to come the hard way, I guess...
    Are you serious? How can you chastise people for wanting to better themselves and enjoy their lives? What makes you think that your "accomplishments" and career hold any more weight than your looks? In any event, why do you deem that the two are mutually exclusive? Why can't I look my best and pursue a career simultaneously? Your logic is incredibly flawed and based upon very stupid ideals of morality and nobleness. You're going to die and you will likely be forgotten by the world in a century or two. Your accomplishments mean nothing; you might as well make an attempt to enjoy it. But go on; keep being a hypocritical, pseudo-intellectual, "honorable" guy pretending that he's doing the "right" thing. I'm sure that your NW7 head, slightly-above average job, and faulty logic will both keep you happy and keep the "fairer-sex" (lol, and you're emasculated which makes this even funnier) interested.

I hate to cut into you like this; I really do. I do not like being mean to people but, wow, do I get frustrated by people like you. I think you need a spiritual awakening both as a man and as an individual. Just remember that I love you and hope you find happiness, even if we are bound by fate to disagree and be enemies for all eternity.

Yeah about the "grow up, deal with it because men have been doing it for aeons", I mean men women & children have been dying from some pretty violent and aggressive forms of disease for "aeons" it doesnt mean we shouldnt care or try and prevent it from happening when it occurs now.

I still find it hard to wrap my head around the 'permanent' sides, for a side effect to be permanent, you'd have to literally alter some part of your DNA - because cells die & get replaced every second - I dont see how a .5mg drug can honestly do that?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Yeah about the "grow up, deal with it because men have been doing it for aeons", I mean men women & children have been dying from some pretty violent and aggressive forms of disease for "aeons" it doesnt mean we shouldnt care or try and prevent it from happening when it occurs now.

I still find it hard to wrap my head around the 'permanent' sides, for a side effect to be permanent, you'd have to literally alter some part of your DNA - because cells die & get replaced every second - I dont see how a .5mg drug can honestly do that?
    Wow. Do you try to push your anti-fin agenda in every single thread you post in? Even when the topic has no direct relation to fin? Astonishing. I forget; are you one of the ones that actually has permanent sides? You all start to sound the same and I have a very hard time keeping track.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Agree.

Wrong. Experienced by the majority of the male population; natural ageing process, like it or not.

Anyway, I'm mostly in agreeance with BigThinker and Highlander (less so) in this thread. ****** hair loss when you're young, that's the issue. In _this_ way is it a defect, as it is _abnormal_ to lose hair at a young age. Face being ostracized by peers, etc, etc.
    I can name you at least 10 men, who have very little hairloss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Wow. Do you try to push your anti-fin agenda in every single thread you post in? Even when the topic has no direct relation to fin? Astonishing. I forget; are you one of the ones that actually has permanent sides? You all start to sound the same and I have a very hard time keeping track.
    Like I said in my previous post, I cant get my head around the 'permanent sides', for example, there are individuals on propeciahelp.com who have suffered post finasteride syndrome but recovered years later.

Some take 3 - 5 years, one guy took 7 years to recover, I dont think these sides are life-long, but for the very small amount of people who get them it just takes years to recover.

I don't understand the "do nothing" approach to hairloss or even the minimalist approach to hairloss treatments, the gut wrenching feeling I had when just on propecia and nizoral, even though proven to be effective for the vast majority, was enough for me to add in dutasteride and topical spironolactone.

I have this approach to everything, I HATE having the knowledge there's something better out there available, in some ways I think it's a good quality but its definitely a defect in regards to some things as well. Just "letting your hair go" is something I don't understand, I don't understand how anyone with a rational mind could be led to this conclusion.

Inactive

Like I said in my previous post, I cant get my head around the 'permanent sides', for example, there are individuals on propeciahelp.com who have suffered post finasteride syndrome but recovered years later.

Some take 3 - 5 years, one guy took 7 years to recover, I dont think these sides are life-long, but for the very small amount of people who get them it just takes years to recover.
    I'm sorry for attacking you. I thought you were one of those "I took one dose and my penis will never work again" types. I actually agree with you. I think persistent sides are real, but things should go back to normal eventually. I just hate to see people acting like they are incredibly prevalent and scaring vulnerable people away from saving their hair.

What evidence is there for the mechanisms behind this though?

I'm not questioning its existence, I genuinely don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyy View Post

I have this approach to everything, I HATE having the knowledge there's something better out there available, in some ways I think it's a good quality but its definitely a defect in regards to some things as well. Just "letting your hair go" is something I don't understand, I don't understand how anyone with a rational mind could be led to this conclusion.
    Ughhhhh. I really should add dut. I'm about ready to place an order to inhouse for more fin and maybe keto anyways -- I really should just pull the trigger on dut.

Just like you said, I feel like I'm depriving myself by delaying it. I just find it hard to believe that fin alone is going to keep me here.

Unhappy

Ex gf is complimenting my face a lot but doesn't like my hair.

This is the problem with hair loss.