Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davey Jones
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Scorpion
    Yeah, that is you. But everyone will know you are overcompensating.

You can only leave an impression on some school boys. Hot girls and women in their prime will see you as a bald meatheaded freak.
    For one, I'm barely 80kg at a tad over 175cm (metric-fied for your convenience). I'm not a "meathead." You think I'm dumb or something? I know I'm 40 years late for the totally jacked and giant look to be in.

And for two, how did this get about me? This is supposed to be about recognizing that we're all in a shitty spot and figuring out how to make the best of what we have. Does anyone have a comment on how to maximize attractiveness and help deal with being bald, or does everyone just want to jump down my throat because I have the audacity to suggest exercising?

Originally posted by sausage
    I'm currently getting henched at the moment, going well, 3 weeks into training and seeing the improvements weekly.

Another 1-2 months of weight training and then a month or 2 of cutting and I will have the torso of a spartan warrior but the hair of an 80 year old man.
    Helluva lot better than the hair of an 80 year old man and the torso of a slob. Goodluck with a 2 month cut. That'll take the willpower of a Spartan to go with your sweet Spartan torso. Godspeed.

Comment

• sausage
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Davey Jones
      Helluva lot better than the hair of an 80 year old man and the torso of a slob. Goodluck with a 2 month cut. That'll take the willpower of a Spartan to go with your sweet Spartan torso. Godspeed.
      I aint got much weight to lose. A little bit of a belly. Should not take long to get rid of with regular intense cardio, protein, v low carb intake, no shitty foods. Sorted should take 2 months to get rid of maybe less. Seeing as my metabolism should be high due to having more muscle and due to eating regular meals and drinking plenty of water.

Comment

• Davey Jones
        • Apr 2012

Exercising should be only used to get yourself a six pack and lose fat.
        See, this is constructive and needed pointed out. Abs are ridiculously important. It sucks, but it's as simple as that, you need them. But never discount a moderate, reasonable amount of muscle to go with them. At least in my experience, the girls that like/don't mind shaved heads also prefer some muscles. It just so happens that, on top of that, all girls like abs. Don't forget the eventual cutting phase. Strength gains can be addictive. Some days, they might be the only positive reinforcer you have. You won't want to slow down or lose gains while losing fat, but never forget your goal here. The sad truth is that b*tches be stupid, and thus you need abs.

Comment

• DAVE52
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
          The simple and undisputed truth is that NOTHING, NOTHING can or will take the place of your hair. I don't care if you have the body of Lou Ferrigno and have the wealth of Gates, you still KNOW deep inside that you look like an ugly freak with no hair and most people (men and women alike) will look at you differently when you're bald. Now, if you are lucky enough not to care about that, then you're one lucky guy. .

No they wont
          Because it is now common place for people to buzz / shave their heads no one will care
          You'll just be another bald / shaved person amonst many in the world
          No one will care one way or the other
          You will look better as a bald person than a " balding " person or someone with a bald crown ( me ) or someone with diffsue thinning, or a bad transplant or a combover or whatever

Unfotuantely I can't overcome whatever it is that is stoppong me from buzzing / shaving my head - if I could then I coudl get back on with my life and not wake up and worru about this BS hair

Comment

• Davey Jones
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by DAVE52
            Unfotuantely I can't overcome whatever it is that is stoppong me from buzzing / shaving my head - if I could then I coudl get back on with my life and not wake up and worru about this BS hair
            You've got the right idea, man. You know that it's just hard, not impossible, to look good bald. I can understand the fear though. You're worried it will look worse buzzed, and if it does, it's already all shaved off. Don't get me wrong here: if you're hair still looks okay enough, just ride that out. Enjoy hair while you can. But if you're hair is past the point of no return anyway, the point that it is just hurting your appearance, you gotta keep repeating to yourself that it will look better shaved.

It's a big step, but when you're ready, I promise that it will be a huge relief. Like a huge stone is lifted off your chest.

Comment

• DAVE52
              • Sep 2010

You've got the right idea, man. You know that it's just hard, not impossible, to look good bald. I can understand the fear though. You're worried it will look worse buzzed, and if it does, it's already all shaved off. Don't get me wrong here: if you're hair still looks okay enough, just ride that out. Enjoy hair while you can. But if you're hair is past the point of no return anyway, the point that it is just hurting your appearance, you gotta keep repeating to yourself that it will look better shaved.

It's a big step, but when you're ready, I promise that it will be a huge relief. Like a huge stone is lifted off your chest.
              LOL>......this is me , scar and all

Comment

• DAVE52
                • Sep 2010

Is that scar a failed hair transplant?

Looks bad man.
                Thanks *sshole !!

Ye it's from a HT
                Belive it or not it's not as bad as some i have seen .
                Mine is like a fine line , it's not a /14 " wide and it doesn't go ear to ear

But again

Thanks for being honest*sshole .when are you going to kill yourself

Comment

• Davey Jones
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by DAVE52
                  LOL>......this is me , scar and all

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8147
                  Unless my monitor is just shitty (which I admit it is, on my smartbook and all), I can barely see that scar. Don't listen to Scorpion. He makes no effort to be honest. He mostly just strives for being unbearable. And he does a fine job of it.

Comment

• DAVE52
                    • Sep 2010

Why did you shave your hair? Grow out hair to hide that ugly scar. Put some toppik on top to cover the crown. That way you are saved. Or get another FUE hair transplant. What were you thinking not getting a FUE hair transplant? Also, why are you swearing at me? I never sweared at anyone in this forum.
                    I'll try and be polite to you

The scar isn't as abd as it looks
                    As I said it doesn't go ear to ear and it's not 1/4 or 1/2 inch wide liek this

http://www.************/hair-transplant-strip-scars.htm

Toppik won't do shit for a bald crown. I don't have enough hair up there

It was done 12 yrs ago
                    I have no desire to go back and get another HT , FUE ot not .

Comment

• DAVE52
                      • Sep 2010

Unless my monitor is just shitty (which I admit it is, on my smartbook and all), I can barely see that scar. Don't listen to Scorpion. He makes no effort to be honest. He mostly just strives for being unbearable. And he does a fine job of it.
                      That's what ive been told
                      It looks like a crease in a fat guy;s head ..so Ive been told
                      And that cut was all over usinga 1 1/2 guard

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                        • Apr 2011

Thanks, scorpion.

Some rude people in here. You know what's worse than a bald head? A bald head on a rude person. Tone it down and have some ****ING manners and stop calling others names.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                          • Apr 2011

Again, there's no way in hell someone can look as good without hair as they would with hair. NO. Not even remotely close and I don't care how good looking the guy is. If someone isn't good looking and they shave their head they only look a million times worse without hair.

Comment

• john2399
                            • Jan 2012

Again, there's no way in hell someone can look as good without hair as they would with hair. NO. Not even remotely close and I don't care how good looking the guy is. If someone isn't good looking and they shave their head they only look a million times worse without hair.
                            Vin diseal has to be the only exception to that. He prob looks better without hair. The rock also looks better without hair but those guys are jacked out of their mind.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by john2399
                              Vin diseal has to be the only exception to that. He prob looks better without hair. The rock also looks better without hair but those guys are jacked out of their mind.

I don't know. I don't think they look better without hair. I think people just got used to them without hair. It's like the look that every body knows them by, kinda like their signature look. I'm sure there's an exception to every rule but an exception isn't the rule.

BTW, is Charlie Sheen wearing a wig in that car commercial (maybe Fiat)?

Comment

• Davey Jones
                                • Apr 2012

Some rude people in here. You know what's worse than a bald head? A bald head on a rude person. Tone it down and have some ****ING manners and stop calling others names.
                                Oh? Names like "ugly freak"?

,,,you still KNOW deep inside that you look like an ugly freak...
                                I know you were speaking generally, but you were speaking generally to a forum full of people that it applies directly too.

What's more rude, pointing out that you may not look as good as you could, but you can still look okay, OR insisting to a bunch of guys that they will never be anything but ugly freaks?

Sorry, but there are people who look okay to good with a shaved head, and denying that just so you can insult a bunch of people whose hopes are in the gutter anyway makes you pessimistically oblivious, rude, and I reiterate: totally nutless. You nutless b*stard.

Comment

Working...