+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if that's rug ,
    It's not! rent the video of Billy Joel at Shea Stadium where Paul is a guest
    you can easily see where he has a very tiny bit of thinning at the crown.
    For some reason All four Beatles were Hair blessed.

No wonder all you guys complain about life. PAUL MCCARTNEY'S HAIR SITUATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE IN THE TINIEST BIT.

WHO ****ING CARES? Worry about YOUR OWN LIFE, and watch it IMPROVE. Be your OWN person and quit caring about things that literally have 0 effect on you.

EDIT: I give up, I'll leave this thread alone, nobody in the US actually wants to succeed, they want to focus on other people's accomplishments and beg for free handouts. Don't ever become your own individual person, only try to be like other people, because all successful people did things just like everyone else. They didn't try do their own thing or be their own person, they just followed the cookie cutter.

^^ I bet I get a better response when I say negative things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by youngsufferer View Post
    No wonder all you guys complain about life. PAUL MCCARTNEY'S HAIR SITUATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE IN THE TINIEST BIT.

WHO ****ING CARES? Worry about YOUR OWN LIFE, and watch it IMPROVE. Be your OWN person and quit caring about things that literally have 0 effect on you.

EDIT: I give up, I'll leave this thread alone, nobody in the US actually wants to succeed, they want to focus on other people's accomplishments and beg for free handouts. Don't ever become your own individual person, only try to be like other people, because all successful people did things just like everyone else. They didn't try do their own thing or be their own person, they just followed the cookie cutter.

^^ I bet I get a better response when I say negative things like that.
    Ease up! Three guys on the forum were having a friendly discussion. If you don't like the post do what everyone does. IGNORE IT.

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    Paul stopped smoking YEARS ago
    He gave up tobacco, maybe, but not smoking -- he's been smoking pot for about fifty years now.

in addition he's a vegetarian
    So what? Being a vegetarian doesn't cancel out the effects of smoking, drinking, and drug use.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    He gave up tobacco, maybe, but not smoking -- he's been smoking pot for about fifty years now.

So what? Being a vegetarian doesn't cancel out the effects of smoking, drinking, and drug use.
    I'm not here to argue with you. I'm just saying he adopted a healthy lifestyle.
    That and some cosmetic surgery which he's admitted to probably contributes to his youthful appearance.
    Just a note I saw him live when he was 55 and the guy had more energy than all the other acts I saw that summer who were all at least 20 years younger.
    A three hour show by the way.
    Last edited by mlao; 04-30-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Eh, youngsufferer makes a good point on the previous page. Other people's hair situation has little (read: nothing) to do with yours. Focus on ameliorating your own situation; it's literally useless to speculate on other's.

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    I'm just saying he adopted a healthy lifestyle. That and some cosmetic surgery which he's admitted to probably contributes to his youthful appearance.
    But none of which contributes to the state of his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    But none of which contributes to the state of his hair.
    I never said that, but if it makes you feel good you can continue to be contrary. The only reason I posted in this thread was to correct the notion that he's a "drug addict" or that he wears a hair piece. Plus I never said that a healthy lifestyle was a preventative cure for hair loss.
    WHATEVER.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    The simple and undisputed truth is that NOTHING, NOTHING can or will take the place of your hair. I don't care if you have the body of Lou Ferrigno and have the wealth of Gates, you still KNOW deep inside that you look like an ugly freak with no hair and most people (men and women alike) will look at you differently when you're bald. Now, if you are lucky enough not to care about that, then you're one lucky guy.

"Things are often only as hard as one makes them out to be". Yeah, I think the key word here is OFTEN, but NOT ALWAYS. And I think when it comes to hair loss, it definitely isn't one of the those things. Hair loss is without a doubt one of the most devastating things that can happen to you and that will affect every aspect of your life. The average person (with hair) always makes sure they look their best when they go out to deal with the world. People (women and men) spend a few hours every week styling their hair and making sure it looks perfect, and these ARE PEOPLE WITH HAIR, but they still want to make sure it looks good and most wouldn't leave their homes if their hair isn't done so people won't make funny comments on their hair. So, imagine how bald people feel about their freaky looking heads and how that makes them look.
    I am bald but I don't look like an ugly freak and many bald men look good. Just because you look like an ugly freak bald does not mean every man is like this.

Im buzzing mine down, preparing for the inevitable (and Im 22). The only problem I hate is bright light.