+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    You're only going to look like a Lou Ferrigno-esque muscle head if you do steroids. Just don't do steroids (or at least not that many) and you'll land more in the realm of Vin Diesel. Don't worry, no one ACCIDENTALLY becomes 250 pounds of muscle.

Especially whiny b*tches like you.

Disappointing Truths:
    1. You probably will never look as good as you did with hair.
    2. People will look at you differently because you're bald.

Things That Are Thank Goodness Not True:
    1. Not having hair will make you an ugly freak.

Life is going to be harder. You're not going to win as often as you would with hair. But the only way to be certain you're going to lose is if you admit defeat before even playing. Sounds like you need to f*cking nut up a little. And don't tell me I don't know how hard balding is. I do, just as well as you do. But I do fine, because I have a set of nuts. I accept the times that being bald is holding me back, I keep trying. And believe it or not, I do win some.

Lacking hair is holding you back enough, and that sucks. But since you can't grow hair anymore than I can, I recommend you grow a f*cking pair.

Sorry for being harsh, but you did basically call me an ugly freak, which neither of us are. One of us, however, is a nutless b*stard.
    Well Davey, face it, YOU ARE UGLY if you dont have hair, and also look like a freak. I was talking in general but maybe you are ugly and that's why you took it personally. And if you don't care about being bald, then WHAT THE **** are you doing here. You CONTRADICT yourself but not smart enough to see that. BTW, this has nothing to do with growing a pair. Learn how to talk about things that are relevant INSTEAD of just repeating words randomly like parrots.
    Also, have some manners and try not to attack people who didn't attack you personally.

Jesus H. Christ, somebody here needs to get their panties untwisted so they can just go buy a hat.

Jesus H. Christ, somebody here needs to get their panties untwisted so they can just go buy a hat.
    How muscular and sexy looking are u with ur tan and training?

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    How muscular and sexy looking are u with ur tan and training?
    I'm doin' alright. Admittably not as good as I was doing untanned and untrained but with hair, but alright none the less. The point is, certainly better than I would be doing untanned, untrained, and bald.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    **** gym. Unless you are fat, you are good to go. Gym is for guys with ugly faces, short guys, bald guys and small dicked guys.
    ...isn't that us?

I'm currently getting henched at the moment, going well, 3 weeks into training and seeing the improvements weekly.

Another 1-2 months of weight training and then a month or 2 of cutting and I will have the torso of a spartan warrior but the hair of an 80 year old man.

Yeah, that is you. But everyone will know you are overcompensating.

You can only leave an impression on some school boys. Hot girls and women in their prime will see you as a bald meatheaded freak.
    For one, I'm barely 80kg at a tad over 175cm (metric-fied for your convenience). I'm not a "meathead." You think I'm dumb or something? I know I'm 40 years late for the totally jacked and giant look to be in.

And for two, how did this get about me? This is supposed to be about recognizing that we're all in a shitty spot and figuring out how to make the best of what we have. Does anyone have a comment on how to maximize attractiveness and help deal with being bald, or does everyone just want to jump down my throat because I have the audacity to suggest exercising?

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I'm currently getting henched at the moment, going well, 3 weeks into training and seeing the improvements weekly.

Another 1-2 months of weight training and then a month or 2 of cutting and I will have the torso of a spartan warrior but the hair of an 80 year old man.
    Helluva lot better than the hair of an 80 year old man and the torso of a slob. Goodluck with a 2 month cut. That'll take the willpower of a Spartan to go with your sweet Spartan torso. Godspeed.

Helluva lot better than the hair of an 80 year old man and the torso of a slob. Goodluck with a 2 month cut. That'll take the willpower of a Spartan to go with your sweet Spartan torso. Godspeed.
    I aint got much weight to lose. A little bit of a belly. Should not take long to get rid of with regular intense cardio, protein, v low carb intake, no shitty foods. Sorted should take 2 months to get rid of maybe less. Seeing as my metabolism should be high due to having more muscle and due to eating regular meals and drinking plenty of water.

Exercising should be only used to get yourself a six pack and lose fat.
    See, this is constructive and needed pointed out. Abs are ridiculously important. It sucks, but it's as simple as that, you need them. But never discount a moderate, reasonable amount of muscle to go with them. At least in my experience, the girls that like/don't mind shaved heads also prefer some muscles. It just so happens that, on top of that, all girls like abs. Don't forget the eventual cutting phase. Strength gains can be addictive. Some days, they might be the only positive reinforcer you have. You won't want to slow down or lose gains while losing fat, but never forget your goal here. The sad truth is that b*tches be stupid, and thus you need abs.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    The simple and undisputed truth is that NOTHING, NOTHING can or will take the place of your hair. I don't care if you have the body of Lou Ferrigno and have the wealth of Gates, you still KNOW deep inside that you look like an ugly freak with no hair and most people (men and women alike) will look at you differently when you're bald. Now, if you are lucky enough not to care about that, then you're one lucky guy. .

No they wont
    Because it is now common place for people to buzz / shave their heads no one will care
    You'll just be another bald / shaved person amonst many in the world
    No one will care one way or the other
    You will look better as a bald person than a " balding " person or someone with a bald crown ( me ) or someone with diffsue thinning, or a bad transplant or a combover or whatever

Unfotuantely I can't overcome whatever it is that is stoppong me from buzzing / shaving my head - if I could then I coudl get back on with my life and not wake up and worru about this BS hair

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    Unfotuantely I can't overcome whatever it is that is stoppong me from buzzing / shaving my head - if I could then I coudl get back on with my life and not wake up and worru about this BS hair
    You've got the right idea, man. You know that it's just hard, not impossible, to look good bald. I can understand the fear though. You're worried it will look worse buzzed, and if it does, it's already all shaved off. Don't get me wrong here: if you're hair still looks okay enough, just ride that out. Enjoy hair while you can. But if you're hair is past the point of no return anyway, the point that it is just hurting your appearance, you gotta keep repeating to yourself that it will look better shaved.

It's a big step, but when you're ready, I promise that it will be a huge relief. Like a huge stone is lifted off your chest.