+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SoothSayer View Post
    I did not call you insecure, I said you had an insecurity. I did not insult your intelligence, I merely pointed out that you did not grasp certain concepts. I did not call you an undercover Merck employee or a troll, but said that you appear to be acting like one. Please do not twist my words to change the connotation of what I said. Thanks.
    You also said I "provoke other members and unsuccessfully attempt to delegitimize the claims that finasteride has associated risks." which is a complete lie. that is just a fancy way of calling me a troll!

you said I am insecure about my hairloss and thats why I take propecia

i'm not going to argue about you about semantics, but you were the one that asked if I was a merck employee, which is such just a completely ridiculous thing to even bring up. how exactly do I act like one? because I am interested in this topic and am involved in debating it??

If you want to continue debating the the studies and facts, im all for it, because that is whats important, but please stop mentioning all this type of crap because its really immature, even I know that. I dont care if you insinuated it or accused it, you are the one that brought these things up, and if you cant keep debating without it getting personal then you should stop debating.

Quote Originally Posted by the_charger View Post
    You also said I "provoke other members and unsuccessfully attempt to delegitimize the claims that finasteride has associated risks." which is a complete lie. that is just a fancy way of calling me a troll!
    This is what I actually said, "He seems to have no other objective other than to provoke other members and unsuccessfully attempt to delegitimize the claims that finasteride has associated risks."

You are again twisting my words to alter the connotation of what I am saying and this is why you seem like a troll. Why don't you directly answer the questions? What are your objectives for obsessing over the risks of Propecia and are you employed by the pharmaceutical industry in any direct or indirect way?

Quote Originally Posted by SoothSayer View Post
    Why don't you directly answer the questions? What are your objectives for obsessing over the risks of Propecia and are you employed by the pharmaceutical industry in any direct or indirect way?
    I already answered it, check the other nocebo thread, and answer my last post while you are at it unless you are done that debate?