+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    jholcollege11

Default Hold your breath

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Are you serious? This would be a cure for everyone, from burn victims, to accident victims to people with MPB and more.
    It is so pointless for people to put their hope in these "magic cures" bc if they are ever marketed, your skin will be so saggy by that time that even hair like Fabio won't help your appearance. Try excercising and taking anger management classes and I think you find peace. Anyone who listens to what this jerkoff says needs to look at his post history.

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    It is so pointless for people to put their hope in these "magic cures" bc if they are ever marketed, your skin will be so saggy by that time that even hair like Fabio won't help your appearance. Try excercising and taking anger management classes and I think you find peace. Anyone who listens to what this jerkoff says needs to look at his post history.
    You are a tattoo shill for sure. You just can not help yourself. Look, lets keep the tattoo shilling to the tattoo threads. This thread is were real people discuss actual treatments for hair loss and please try to control the profanity, you are really making a fool of yourself.

You are a tattoo shill for sure. You just can not help yourself. Look, lets keep the tattoo shilling to the tattoo threads. This thread is were real people discuss actual treatments for hair loss and please try to control the profanity, you are really making a fool of yourself.
    If u want to come on threads I am on and start Trouble then u had better expect the same. If this is the only way to get through to your simple mind then I'm fine with it. Lmao, making a fool of myself? Lol, spoken like a person with nothing but a cyber life. Try leaving your home and meeting people face to face. Sorry that this is your only social interaction that you equate forums with real life. Lol how am I a shill u freaking retard

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by happyididit View Post
    If u want to come on threads I am on and start Trouble then u had better expect the same. If this is the only way to get through to your simple mind then I'm fine with it. Lmao, making a fool of myself? Lol, spoken like a person with nothing but a cyber life. Try leaving your home and meeting people face to face. Sorry that this is your only social interaction that you equate forums with real life. Lol how am I a shill u freaking retard
    Well, well, well, well, WELL! Lookie what we have here. Jholcollege and happyididit seem to be the same person and are both head tattoo shills. Guess you forgot to log out of your alter ego J. Funny, you’ve been having a conversation with yourself on the head tattoo shill thread for days. LOL.

Well, well, well, well, WELL! Lookie what we have here. Jholcollege and happyididit seem to be the same person and are both head tattoo shills. Guess you forgot to log out of your alter ego J. Funny, you’ve been having a conversation with yourself on the head tattoo shill thread for days. LOL.
    Ooops! LOL. It's always the loudest most obnoxious ones. What a fool!

BAHAHAHAHA!! What a retard! He pwned himself!! jackwad!!

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Lol you fool if you already found peace with your hairloss why are you still here?

hahahaha LMAO ! Haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Total fail !

Troll got what he deserved.