+ Reply to Thread

Default Hair imaging software

Does anyone know of any software or websites that offer virtual imaging of hair? I thought this would be helpful for figuring out how to design hairlines and such. If no such thing exists, it should! And I imagine patients and doctors would find it extremely helpful!

I could be wrong but I thought someone mentioned before that when you send your pics to Dr. Feriduni they send you back a mock up of what you can expect hairline wise. Might be something to look into.

Definitely interested in this! I'll enquire.

Thank you.

Being a tech nerd all my life and a hair loss sufferer as well I would really like to see software that can do this but currently no software can give you an accurate view of the future. Even if they take into account such important factors like hair shaft diameter, hair color to scalp color contrast ratio, length, style, native density, etc. there will always be an unacceptable margin of error that can lead to unrealistic expectations.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Being a tech nerd all my life and a hair loss sufferer as well I would really like to see software that can do this but currently no software can give you an accurate view of the future. Even if they take into account such important factors like hair shaft diameter, hair color to scalp color contrast ratio, length, style, native density, etc. there will always be an unacceptable margin of error that can lead to unrealistic expectations.
    Agree with all of this. You just can't really forecast these things. A computer mockup can only do so much. Needless to say I've never seen such pics but I do vaguely recall someone talking about it.

However if you've already had a consultation and they have a fair idea of laxity, donor density and area to cover etc, I guess they can show you how low they can go hairline wise but not what it will actually look like. For such purposes I imagine that a photo with a draw in line showing the hairline is about as good as it gets.

Quick question Joe, I saw on another site someone saying that Dr. Rahal implants the hairs at a shallower or more horizontal angle than Dr.Hasson and Dr. Wong? Any truth to that? I'm always trying to get more info to better appreciate the artistic craft and skill behind HTs. I apologise for the potential hijack chrisis. If I can dig up the info on the imaging software I'll link you to it.

Recently I thought that it is necessary to get a good software structure for my own website, so I think you will need to acquire knowledge in this area, my friend. Also, when I became more interested in this topic, my programmer's friend decided to advise me to use this custom dashboard design where I learned how to make better website by using these tools. I guess every person who creates their own app should know these tips.

Default software creating

Hey, I'm studying to be a computer programmer and I've almost finished university. The only subject I'm really excited about is building my own websites and apps, I've already tried it and it's cool. But I want to create my own "augmented reality" kind of platform.

Developing such applications requires research into the details and careful thought. If you are ready to devote time to it and have a goal, read the article about ar app development at https://yellow.systems/blog/augmente...pp-development , so you know more exactly what you will face. Despite the complex concept, the development process will bring you a lot of satisfaction and new information.