Cure within 10 years?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rell
    • Apr 2012

The reality is..for all we know there could've been a cure or something close to it available a long time ago..but because they make so much money from these so called hair loss treatments..it'll never happen..at least in the near future.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Rell
      The reality is..for all we know there could've been a cure or something close to it available a long time ago..but because they make so much money from these so called hair loss treatments..it'll never happen..at least in the near future.
      A cure won't be created.

However, a more effective treatment then Propecia and minox will be created within the next 10 years.

Which TBH is still a massive breakthru.

Also, you seem to not realise, that there will always be balding people with every generation. They will always make money irrespective on if there is a cure or not.

Comment

• itssomuchfun
        • Feb 2012

A treatment as good or better than propecia without those nasty sides would be huge progress for a lot of people. I'll probably be bald in 3 years and it won't do me any good, but still.

Comment

• Rell
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
          A cure won't be created.

However, a more effective treatment then Propecia and minox will be created within the next 10 years.

Which TBH is still a massive breakthru.

Also, you seem to not realise, that there will always be balding people with every generation. They will always make money irrespective on if there is a cure or not.
          That's basically what I said, of course balding is going to continue with each generation..especially with all of the chemicals being put in foods today. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if a cure or something close to it has already been made, but it wouldn't be available to the general public because they would lose too much money behind it.

Comment

• PvH
            • Jan 2012

ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Working...