+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by oOKawaiiOo View Post
    I am a happy person in generally and dont need ppl like you accusing me of being something im not. People have different reactions to their hair loss and I have been dealing with mine for the past 3 years and I know crying about it online wouldnt make it any better but add more stress to what Im already going thru If I did stress over and cry over the fact that I am losing hair? what kind of positive results would I get?! NONE at all.....

Im not selling you any products nor persuading you to try any. Im just stating what I am experiencing and the effects.

It seems like your a negative person who trolls on people online who doesnt react the RIGHT WAY, which is being sad, depressed, and miserable. You seem to judge me without even knowing me.....pathetic..... Just because I have a different reaction to hair loss.......doesnt mean you can be a jerk about it.

Let me tell you about myself. I am a senior pre-med student attending Univ. of Cincinnati with a double major (B.S in Biology and B.A in Chemistry). I want to go to med school to become a dermatologist and specialize in hair restoration.

You can also add me on facebook and see for yourself..... add me Bryan Nguyen(Kawaii)

I will personally send you pictures of my "balding area" on my head to show you. BUT im sure you have other things to worry about then do some research on a young lad like me But the choice is yours...... I WILL make time for you to prove you your wrong and I will expect an APOLOGY from you once this is all over
    I apologize. You have convinced me, welcome to the hair loss forum.

I wish i could take the same attitude as you.

I've seen 1000 snake oilers but apparently you are the exception no sarcasm intended.