+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    You post regularly on a forum about hair loss which indicates that you can't just forget about it. You should take your own advice and take a pill and forget about it. Judging by the frequency of your posts that is impossible.
    no not really... I come here just to check if there's anything new from Replicel or Histogen.
    Once Replicel releases their Phase 1 results and disappears for another 6+ months for their Phase 2, I'll take a break from here...
    Plus I work from home, so I'm on a computer all day anyways. Five minutes to check new posts is nothing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    no not really... I come here just to check if there's anything new from Replicel or Histogen.
    Once Replicel releases their Phase 1 results and disappears for another 6+ months for their Phase 2, I'll take a break from here...
    Plus I work from home, so I'm on a computer all day anyways. Five minutes to check new posts is nothing to me.

Here are you statistics.

Join Date 01-07-2012
    Total Posts: 437
    Posts Per Day: 4.71

Your join date is listed as January of 2012 and in that time you've already managed to make over four hundred posts. Looks to me like you've spent a little longer than five minutes checking new posts.

My main beef is simple. The thread creator had a legitimate question but instead of trying to answer the question or provide any useful comments you took the opportunity to fire off an unnecessary and juvenile insult. From now on, take your own advice; take your pill and forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    It would be a good show if they actually talked about hair loss and NOT their own private lives (work, sickness in the family, getting drunk...)
    That’s what makes the show so damn good! They talk about everything that we all go through while weaving in hair loss. It’s brilliant if you ask me. I would be bored to tears if it was just a regurgitation of what goes on in the forum. Kobren always says that hair loss affects every aspect of our lives and that's what they talk about on the show. Personally I think it's a brilliant show because it's not all about the boring hair loss stuff. If there's news we get it, but what we get every week is good entertainment and therapy from someone who cares about what we all go through.

I can't be without the show, it gives me that little bit extra the forums can't, it's a chat about hairloss we/i feel i'm apart of, it's help is immeasurable!!

For the plebs knocking it, no need to post here so stick to other threads where you may be of help, if that's possible.

Kobren has a way with words that just puts me at ease about my current situation. I would say that he has been the one person who has been able to help me put this all into perspective and just say screw it and go on with life. Whenever I check out the show, I just feel like I have a place that I belong, and that is priceless to me. If Spencer charged for the podcast I would pay for a subscription. I'm just glad that he give it to us for free.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    They talk about everything that we all go through while weaving in hair loss.
    and what would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    If there's news we get it, but what we get every week is good entertainment and therapy from someone who cares about what we all go through.
    pretty sure he does this for money.... do you know how much money he makes off of this?