Threaded View

Default Baldness and getting girls

How many people on here have truly been affected in terms of getting a girlfriend on here? Either because they think girls reject them cos they are bald or because they have no confidence in going up to girls?

Also if you have a girlfriend who does not care about your baldness or even likes your baldness then let us know.

I need to get out of this hell hole and sort my life out. I am sure I could get an ok looking girl if I just got myself out there meeting girls. I myself have become a recluse and don't meet any. As I have said b4 on here, several balding guys my age that I know of are happily in relationships.....

There is one girl I met years ago that I would love to meet up with but can only contact her on facebook as I have not seen her for years. It sucks to ask for a date via Facebook but thats the way it is. How I am going to ask I don't know. Anyone recommend anything? I added her a few weeks back but have not posted on her wall or in private. I think it would be better to try to get a conversation going on her wall instead of out of the blue private messaging her saying I fancy the pants off her. I think she may find that a bit creepy. Although if a girl messaged me saying so I don't think I'd be creeped I'd probably be flattered.

Anyway let me know what you think is the best way to approach this.

Also if anyone knows of any good ways to meet new people especially girl then let me know.

Also anyone tried dating sites or are they pretty much a scam?

Cheers.