+ Reply to Thread

Arrow Dr Feller UK HAIRLINE Repair - 1900 grafts 6 months post op

Guys,

This UK patient recieved 1900 grafts via strip method to help repair and dense pack a previously worked on hairline.

See patients write up and pics here :

6 months post op he is doing well with a long way ahead of him still with 6-12 months more growth and maturing

Pre op:

Immed Post op 1900 grafts via strip

6 months post op

Regards
    SPEX
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I am thrilled with the progress that I have made in the last 6 months and in particular, the past 3 months.

I am currently just past the 6 month mark with the possibility of more growth still to come and certainly more maturing to come in the further months.

If Dr Feller had said to me before my surgery that this is the result you would get at 12 to 18 months, I would have been ecstatic, but at 6 months, with more to come, it makes me feel even better about the decision I made.

At the 3 month mark, I didn't believe at the time my hair would look this good in such a short space of time and fortunately, I was proved wrong

As I age, it is likely I will lose more hair and I am realistic about that, therefore I am taking all the preventative measures to halt or slow down the process.

I am currently in more fortunate position than a lot of hair loss sufferers as I have mild loss, which I do recognise.

But if this does happen in the future, I will not hesitate to pick up the phone and book another surgery with Dr Feller, whether that is in 5, 10 or 20 years but I think he will have retired by then

I am eternally grateful to Spex and I cannot express how highly I think of him and my gratitude towards him.

He has been one of the most honest, helpful people I have ever met in my life and has not only saved me potentially tens of thousands of pounds, but also my precious donor supply and the possibility of a mental destruction as we all know what can happen in this savage industry.

He has always been contactable and has eliminated the possibility of me making any future errors through his guidance and education.

I do feel now that I have some control over my destiny regarding future hair loss.

This battle has been won, but the war is not over