+ Reply to Thread

Default Best hair vitamin?

Hey all,
    I recently had an HT done and started taking Propecia. In additon, I would like to take a natural hair supplement. The info online of course is obtuse and suspect -- hard to know when you've read a genuine review. So I'm wondering what natural hair supplement product is the best. I've read alot about Provillus, but can't be sure if it's not just an internet marketing blitz. I don't want to be collecting a bunch of different vitamin and herb supplements that I have to take individually, I'd like one combo supplement. Any advice?

Thanks in advance for your time!
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mhoffma1 View Post
    Hey all,
    I recently had an HT done and started taking Propecia. In additon, I would like to take a natural hair supplement. The info online of course is obtuse and suspect -- hard to know when you've read a genuine review. So I'm wondering what natural hair supplement product is the best. I've read alot about Provillus, but can't be sure if it's not just an internet marketing blitz. I don't want to be collecting a bunch of different vitamin and herb supplements that I have to take individually, I'd like one combo supplement. Any advice?

Michael
    Hi Michael,

I have tried a few hair vitamins and generally speaking I don't think they help that much. I noticed that it can hair grow faster. You should avoid the likes of provillus/procerin as they are expensive scams. There are a few hair, skin and nails multivitamins which can be bought at a fraction of the cost, for example:

http://www.futurebioticsstore.com/ha...-nails-for-men

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by mhoffma1 View Post
    Hey all,

Michael
    Most nutritional supplements marketed specifically for hair loss are questionable a best.

Here’s a thread that discusses Provillus:

Is Provillus A Scam?

Thanks to both of you for your replies. It seems a basic hair/skin health supplement works fine insofar as just creating good biophysical conditions for hair growth. Thanks for the link Seraphix!

Best,
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by tbtadmin View Post
    Most nutritional supplements marketed specifically for hair loss are questionable a best.

Here’s a thread that discusses Provillus:

Is Provillus A Scam?
    Thanks for the link to the piece on Provillus, do you think that Procerin is as (in)effective?