+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by *******user View Post
    I put my question another way. What 'side effects' are you claiming he might be experiencing, if he is not knowingly getting any side effects?
    The side effects are listed on the bottle, in the information that comes with the bottle, on the outside packaging that the bottle comes in and on Rogaine's web-site. Did you not read them? Again, the side effects are the same but the chances increase when the percentage increase. Just because he is not experiencing side effects with 5%, that does not mean he won't experience side effects at 15%. In fact he is much more likely to experience those possible side effects with 15% than he was with 5%.

Now this is really really plain English. It does not get any plainer. Your argument does not hold water. Call into the show and pose your question.

Interesting tidbit between % and sides. Last year I was only using 2% then stopped for about 3 months beginning in Nov. Started losing a bunch of hair in March (due to both the lack of minox and hormone medication dr put me on).
    Anyway I went back to Minox but went with 5% this time. I have pretty much confirmed this weekend (comparing May to current photos) that my vertex has been filling in at least on the left side. Not sure about right as that is where it was expanding but I believe it has at least halted. Also have been noticing for awhile now that overall my hair feels much thicker-lots more volume.

But last week I was having lunch with sister and an aunt. Last night my sister mentioned that my aunt was shocked how I looked. That I looked bad and my eyelids were droopy and my skin was gray. She said it because they think I am taking too many diet pills (I have lost almost 50lbs so far and the pill do help).
    But I am sure the pills have nothing to do with the eyelid problem but rather it's the 5%. I am going to use 2% more often or just skip using minox here and then and see what happens. To be fair I do use a LOT of minox but that was because my vertex was expanding like crazy back in march/april. Anyway I don't see how you guys can tolerate 15% without it messing up your skin, but I am not surprised it is not approved. Do you not have any issues with 15%???