Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VictimOfDHT
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by nh 610 a
    I don't consider it vanity at all I don't want to be better looking or more attractive to the fairer sex I simply want get my confidence back to get to point where I don't care about my appearance . If that makes sense .
    That's what it's all about -one's satisfaction with their appearance and not to impress women or any one else. I do believe when you're happy with your looks you feel a lot better about everything else. A WHOLE LOT BETTER. It does affect your whole attitude in general. When you have doubts about your looks your self esteem and confidence go down the drain and every aspect of your life is affected. Like they say, when you look good you feel good. It's soooooooooo true. Some people apparently dont give a damn about how they look or what people think of them. In a way they're really lucky that they feel that way.

Comment

• gmonasco
      Inactive
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
      That's what it's all about -one's satisfaction with their appearance and not to impress women or any one else.
      Even if you're concerned about how you look because you want to appeal to women, that doesn't make you vain; it makes you human. Acting like you're God's gift to women because you're so handsome is vain.

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

Maybe/maybe not Chrisis

Originally posted by chrisis
        Even if Replicel have amazing results, my understanding is it wouldn't be on the market for a fair few years. 3-4 would be optimistic. I don't think I can wait that long.
        Its all speculative. You cant say for a fact that optimistically, Replicel would be marketable in 3-4 years at best. No one knows my friend. I really don't see it being that 'long' away. Even if it were in 4 years, you'd have no choice but to wait. Anyways- 4 years is a drop in the bucket for you youngsters. Be calm,,await the end of this month before you begin to self deprecate. We are going to be OK...sooner or later.

Comment

• gmonasco
          Inactive
          • Apr 2010

Even if Replicel have amazing results, my understanding is it wouldn't be on the market for a fair few years. 3-4 would be optimistic. I don't think I can wait that long.
          I know three or four years can seem like an eternity, especially when you're young. But if there were truly a hair loss treatment on the horizon that had demonstrated "amazing" results, you'd be much better off waiting for it. No matter how you might feel right now, you're going to live a long time yet, and you don't want to end up kicking yourself for the rest of your life because you did something you'll regret out of impatience.

Comment

• chrisis
            • Feb 2012

Accept the points but 4 years is a lot of time to wait and precious years at my age. I will be waiting for Replicel's results and base my decision on that. Even if I had a hair transplant, any new treatments can only be of benefit further down the line, such as to fill scarring or restore later loss.

Comment

• Jan 2012

You should....
              Be bald for a while. Enjoy the experience knowing that in a few years you will be able to get as much hair as possible

Comment

Working...