+ Reply to Thread

Default Please Advice me

I am 22 years old and I had a strip hair transplant that was no good. I have very fine hair its just my corners and I have plenty of donor hair. my hairline was brought a little low on my hair transplant and I have very low density. Im looking for a surgeon to fix my problem all I want is very high density and it is not a big area to cover. Any Choices???

Quote Originally Posted by sosacamilo View Post
    ........ all I want is very high density and it is not a big area to cover. Any Choices???
    I think we all want high density but it's a fact of HT's that you will never get the density you had as a teenager

And you may only have a small area you want covered now but you most probbaly will have more hairloss as you age and the area that you will want covered will become bigger

Well so far I havent experienced any shock lost so im hoping having a second procedure doesn't affect it, and as for density I saw some of the work that Dr Hasson does through video and it looks really good but I kinda wanted other options. I just want to make sure that this time I do my research well, so that I don't regret having the procedure done, and if I do begin to lose more I will be more confident In possibly having a third one if the second one goes as planned. Any recomendations?