+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Wow, this is a great way to get heard Spex i hope they include you and your book. Well done.

Thumbs up

Thanks Downunder

Good luck and next time I'm in London I'm tracking you down for that beer that we've talked about. I might even try to make the big meet up next month if I'm welcome.
    Cheers Joe. I would love to have a beer mate with you - it's long overdue

I dont know anything about big meet up up next month, no invite either.

Whenever you are over here next let me know as be great to get together

Regards
    Spence
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Jotronic, you are one of the very few classy guys like Spex who compliments on other clinics achievements.

It takes broad shoulders to compliment a competitor, thats why few do it and I admire the people who do.

Spex and yourself are a credit to this entire industry and other clinics should take note of that.

Spex and yourself get a lot of kudos for your services and rightly so.

That is why I have a lot respect for the pair of you.

this sounds good , i wonder if any part of the film will interview patients where things have not gone to plan and they are a lot worse off , like those documentaries , face blacked out , actors voice used ,etc similar to the recent UK breast implant scandal so the patient can really open up without fear of being banned, or legally threatened , that would be a scoop !

happy easter

ejj

Chris, Joe is a mensch thats why

Ej, Ummm.. not at our day filming at the Feller Medical office. I know you personally have been f@cked over by the industry personally and had issues with particular clinics/docs of late but the film on all accounts is a look into the extremes men and especially celebs go to and their grooming habits.

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hi Spex

Looking at the McDonalds film Im led to believe it forced a few changes within the fast food industry, a repair patient may be good to showcase as its the extreme lengths they have already been to, so to speak , just a thought really or perhaps that could be a seperate film altogether

ejj

EJJ I agree and while they are at it maybe include how some of the hair loss forums operate. How the information is massaged by deleting posts or banning posters. And might as well include how too many in the industry are money grubbing scumbags along with those they employ, of course not everyone but too many. Sounds like a good angle to me.

People love sensationlism and it draws and holds more viewer eyes. Let them watch the train wreck and see how it all happens.

Guys,

The segment we are involved in, even if its included, will possibly only be a few minutes long, if that and will very much generalise Ht's when performed right. They will not be going into the dark political world of hair transplants and distressed unhappy patients who hate the industry. Spare a minute to look at the cast involved... It's not that type of film.

TopCat are you imply i'm a money grabbing scumbag coz im employed by the industry ?

S
    Last edited by Spex; 04-06-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post

TopCat are you imply i'm a money grabbing scumbag coz im employed by the industry ?

S
    King Topcat speaks! You must be a money hungry scumbag Spex, King Topcat, King of the forums said so.
    All hail King Topcat, King of the forums!

no worries , my mistake, my thoughts were that it may be similar to the film made about the fast food industry ( mcdonalds ) he didnt do `ronald` any favours !.... and i thought it may be a kind of similar ` fly on the wall ` documentary about hair transplants/ industry , hence the input in the first place .

I saw a documentary channel 4 about male cosmetic surgery , facelifts , hairtransplants, stomach 6 pack implants, bicep and pec implants pretty scary really what people do to so called improve there appearance , most resembled someone who had been stuck in a ` wind tunnel` for a few hours !

Frightnening what people get sold .

I hope the film is good and informative , i hope its a big success and beneficial to anyone considering hair restoration

ejj
    Last edited by ejj; 04-06-2012 at 09:33 AM. Reason: spelling