Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike K
    • Apr 2012

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1

Has anyone tried this stuff? Does it work? Would it be a better shampoo than Nizoral? I read on wikipedia that caffiene might slow hair loss. Any truth to this?
  • Tracy C
    • Sep 2011

There is no legitimate clinical evidence to show that Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1 is helpful in any meaningful way to treat hereditary hair loss. There is legitimate clinical evidence to show that Nizoral can be a helpful adjunct to your hair loss treatment regimen.

Comment

• Mike K
      • Apr 2012

Thanks Tracy! So I understand that your supposed to use Nizoral 3 times per week. What about using this stuff the other 4 days? Couldn't hurt right? Or could it?

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

I will say though, the shampoo Alpecin lasts for a good while lol.

Comment

• Tracy C
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Mike K
          So I understand that your supposed to use Nizoral 3 times per week.
          The label on the bottle of Nizoral says to use it once every three to four days, not three times per week. I use it twice per week on Wednesday and Saturday, which works out to every three to four days. You can use whatever shampoo you prefer to use on the other days that you need to wash your hair.

I had decided to follow Dr. Charles' advice and switch to a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. So this is what I now use on the days that I don't wash with Nizoral. I've been using them for a couple three weeks now and I like them. I think Dr. Charles might be on to something there.

Comment

Working...