Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayth
    • Jan 2012

Best time of day to take Propecia?

Just wondering if there is an optimal time of day to take your dose? Currently I am taking it upon rising in the morning (6AM) on an empty stomach. Is there times of the day when DHT levels are higher?
  • Maradona
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by jayth
    Just wondering if there is an optimal time of day to take your dose? Currently I am taking it upon rising in the morning (6AM) on an empty stomach. Is there times of the day when DHT levels are higher?
    It doesn't really matter brother. Just take it exactly at the same time.

Comment

• Gandolf
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by jayth
      I know that testosterone peaks in the morning, from about 6am-10am, but I'm not sure about DHT. I'm sure this is a good time to take it though, especially on an empty stomach.

Comment

• jayth
        • Jan 2012

Thanks guys. I figured it didn't matter but wanted to make sure.

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

1.04 am 23 secs

Best
          Spex
          Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...