+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raxuschem.com

Default Raxuschem.com

Hey guys, wanted to let you know about a place where you can get hairloss treatments from. I joined a while ago but have only posted once. I do love coming here and reading about aderans and replicel. Anyway, raxuschem.com has all kinds of different chemicals that you can make a topical solution out of. They have ru58841, ru58841-myristate, ahk-cu, which is whats in tricomin, and several other chemicals. The reason they are different than the black market chinese labs is they get all their chemicals from professional labs in the US. Head over and check it out and feel free to ask them any questions. Im sure they will be happy to answer them. Also for videos on how to use these things, check out Antiandrogen1 channel on youtube. Hes extremely smart and has a lot of informative videos. Good luck!

Never heard of this. I'd be a little sceptical to be honest!

I understand you being skeptical. Im just saying if anybody uses any of those chemicals, you should at least email them and ask for some info. They are located in little rock arkansas. Not trying to scam or spam anyone, just trying to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I call scam and spam.
    i can actually testify to this guys, this is not a spam. I know a couple who had ordered RU and it was tested to be 100% pure RU .

I will order from these guys in the near future.

Thumbs down

My scepticism stems from the fact that this does not appear to have any clinical backing or endorsement from any of the regulatory bodies. Plus I've never heard of it. Buyer beware!

I checked the chemicals out and didn't recognize one of them?? Whats RU? Think i'll let the pros deal with this one. I'm out lol

Raxus is new on the scene, but they are not a scam at all. For us that order experimental treatments from China this is great news since we can now receive pure product rather than hoping for purity. Prices are pretty high though, but quality is good and I wouldn't worry about ordering product through them.

Raxus is where I buy from

hi guys i was thinking of getting some ru58841 from rax but i am sceptical still about its use as an antiandrogen,i know there are some guys on the other sites using it and the you tube vid of how to make some up but i have looked at the trials of ru and cannot see why it was not brought to the market if its so good.
    I know it takes lots of monies to get fda and uk nice to get a safe to use trials on humans but i still think some company in eastern europe would have tried to make some for us as in genhair hungrey,but alas they have not it maybe the stability of the lotion as we know that guys are making small weekly batches for themselves,and then theres also the cost and long term safety issue as finasteride and even dutas has been around a long time in human use and even then they have side effects in some.
    So the conclusion is use and buy at you own risk as i did with dutasteride which in two years use did nothing not even one new hair so im back on proscar which is better for me.
    Another thing thats useful is that direct target to the scalp as in a lotion with less side effects would be the good thing.