+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I'm not an authority on European law, but can't these people just sue Gho for misrepresentation if what the skeptics say is true with regard to splitting follicles? I mean, isn't Gho advertising that he is multiplying hairs, thus creating consideration for a patient to purchase his service over other services? If in fact he is merely splitting follicles, and the patient has relied on his claim that he can multiply hairs, isn't that misrepresentation, in which case the patient could sue him for reliance/expectation damages? How is Gho shielding himself from liability here when his website claims he is multiplying hairs and he has many celebrity clients? Or is European law different? Wish I could see the contract that these people are signing to get this procedure done. That would tell me as much as any test or photo...

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    I'm not an authority on European law, but can't these people just sue Gho for misrepresentation if what the skeptics say is true with regard to splitting follicles? I mean, isn't Gho advertising that he is multiplying hairs, thus creating consideration for a patient to purchase his service over other services? If in fact he is merely splitting follicles, and the patient has relied on his claim that he can multiply hairs, isn't that misrepresentation, in which case the patient could sue him for reliance/expectation damages? How is Gho shielding himself from liability here when his website claims he is multiplying hairs and he has many celebrity clients? Or is European law different? Wish I could see the contract that these people are signing to get this procedure done. That would tell me as much as any test or photo...
    Gho actually had multiple, including the really good HT guy from italy, all sign some document rescinding their comments saying "Gho can't do it"

So the law has done the exact opposite of give people a chance to sue gho.... its giving gho the chance to sue people!

-- because gho isn't lying. As is OBVIOUS when you look at his PUBLISHED PEER REVIEWED JOUNRAL ARTICLE and GC's photos

I mean, between the article, GCs photos, and the publicly official rescinding of comments by nay-sayer HT doctors.... it seems pretty obvious (as I've said for a year) that Gho is the real deal. The science behind it just makes sense: you pluck a hair and it regrows. becuase the cells on the bottom of the FU stay there.... thus if you leave some behind, and take some... you just HSTed

I appreciate him for being one of the few doctors to have forgone profits, so he could research and create a new technique in the future. Many doctors don't get into research, because its MUCH MUCH EASIER and MUCH MUCH LESS RISKY to just open a clinic and do what has already been discovered and is currently demanded. Thank you GHo for being a real researcher and really caring about moving the industry forward (even if you had profit incentive and it wasn't just out of the goodness of your heart)

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    -- because gho isn't lying. As is OBVIOUS when you look at his PUBLISHED PEER REVIEWED JOUNRAL ARTICLE and GC's photos
    even somebody considers ghos paper as completely irrelevant and even gho would be indeed the biggest liar on god’s earth, you can indeed successfully make 2 hairs from 1 and that’s the point.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19438685

how often should different research groups confirm that??
    and who says you get always 100% growth with normal ht’s and complete follicles?? there is still no proof.

To be honest the science of Gho points out that it CAN work...but to be able to do it in practice is another story.

All I can say is this, if gho is lying, he is pulling off the best scam in the history of mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    To be honest the science of Gho points out that it CAN work...but to be able to do it in practice is another story.
    you're right. in the meantime around patient 3000 stories.

Gho actually had multiple, including the really good HT guy from italy, all sign some document rescinding their comments saying "Gho can't do it"

So the law has done the exact opposite of give people a chance to sue gho.... its giving gho the chance to sue people!

I mean, between the article, GCs photos, and the publicly official rescinding of comments by nay-sayer HT doctors.... it seems pretty obvious (as I've said for a year) that Gho is the real deal. The science behind it just makes sense: you pluck a hair and it regrows. becuase the cells on the bottom of the FU stay there.... thus if you leave some behind, and take some... you just HSTed

I appreciate him for being one of the few doctors to have forgone profits, so he could research and create a new technique in the future. Many doctors don't get into research, because its MUCH MUCH EASIER and MUCH MUCH LESS RISKY to just open a clinic and do what has already been discovered and is currently demanded. Thank you GHo for being a real researcher and really caring about moving the industry forward (even if you had profit incentive and it wasn't just out of the goodness of your heart)

needhairasap: can u post the italian guy photo? or send me the link by private message ? thx a lot

Quote Originally Posted by elvispresley View Post
    needhairasap: can u post the italian guy photo? or send me the link by private message ? thx a lot

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...ing_CvB_totaal[1].pdf

From Hasci Website

"Growing number of apologies and rectification statements by doctors/clinics
    6 February 2010
    CLOSE
    A growing number of doctors and clinics are coming to the conclusion that:
    Their allegations in regard to Hair Stem cell Transplantation® and HSI are unfounded;
    The document with the allegations on which their signatures have been placed and which has been publicised is not the document that they signed.
    In the pdf files you will find:
    Dr. I. Boersma / Albert Schweitzer Hospital
    Dr. E. Verdonschot / Intermedica
    Dr. B. Feriduni / Aesthetic Clinics"

Feriduni is who I was referring to

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...ing_CvB_totaal[1].pdf

From Hasci Website

"Growing number of apologies and rectification statements by doctors/clinics
    6 February 2010
    CLOSE
    A growing number of doctors and clinics are coming to the conclusion that:
    Their allegations in regard to Hair Stem cell Transplantation® and HSI are unfounded;
    The document with the allegations on which their signatures have been placed and which has been publicised is not the document that they signed.
    In the pdf files you will find:
    Dr. I. Boersma / Albert Schweitzer Hospital
    Dr. E. Verdonschot / Intermedica
    Dr. B. Feriduni / Aesthetic Clinics"

Feriduni is who I was referring to
    the link doesnt work

"Some Animal studies have revealed that for just a single hair follicle to be cut into two follicles of hair, the initial hair follicle needs to be dissected such that the cut only removes the bottom one third of the hair follicle. If this is performed correctly and the lower and upper portions of the follicle are implanted into skin, then the top two thirds of hair follicle will recreate a completely new hair bulb along with the lower third of the hair follicle will recreate the missing top two thirds of the hair follicle. Nevertheless, in the event the hair follicle is cut, to ensure the upper area of the hair follicle has fewer than two thirds of the tissue remaining and the lower hair follicle will get greater than a third of the tissue, the bottom hair follicle piece will grow certainly, but the top hair follicle piece has stopped being able to regenerate a new hair bulb. Consequently, if the follicles of hair aren’t bisected appropriately, you might end up getting no “new” follicles of hair to implant for hair cloning treatment."

i saw this from clonehair.com, this might be what Gho does.I think he really clones hair.

Quote Originally Posted by kaandereli View Post
    "Some Animal studies have revealed that for just a single hair follicle to be cut into two follicles of hair, the initial hair follicle needs to be dissected such that the cut only removes the bottom one third of the hair follicle. If this is performed correctly and the lower and upper portions of the follicle are implanted into skin, then the top two thirds of hair follicle will recreate a completely new hair bulb along with the lower third of the hair follicle will recreate the missing top two thirds of the hair follicle. Nevertheless, in the event the hair follicle is cut, to ensure the upper area of the hair follicle has fewer than two thirds of the tissue remaining and the lower hair follicle will get greater than a third of the tissue, the bottom hair follicle piece will grow certainly, but the top hair follicle piece has stopped being able to regenerate a new hair bulb. Consequently, if the follicles of hair aren’t bisected appropriately, you might end up getting no “new” follicles of hair to implant for hair cloning treatment."

i saw this from clonehair.com, this might be what Gho does.I think he really clones hair.
    He has been doing this for a few years now, and people still dont know.

A bit crazy - dont you think?

Where are all the gho patients?