+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    by the way, this is me from my 2nd procedure with Gho last week. IronMan at hairsite kindly put the pdf together and circled the extraction points.

I'm actually surprised there isn't more of a reaction on here. I'm really excited by the possibilities of all this and hope to take this further by having more procedures and harvesting from the same donor area for a 3rd time.

I was told by a couple of doctors that I only had approx 2500 grafts available, but I've already had 1400 with Gho and I'm sure I have more than 1100 grafts left, I'm going to need at least another 2000 minimum to achieve what I set out for, I'll go as far as I can with this.
    yeah i noticed too late it was you. Maybe somebody can put this on your other thread...it was hard to put the pictures up in these forums...like this. I was expecting more reactions too...but i apparently most peeps here think gho is a scam until he shows a norwodo 7 to norwood 1 patient.

I wish best of luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    yeah i noticed too late it was you. Maybe somebody can put this on your other thread...it was hard to put the pictures up in these forums...like this. I was expecting more reactions too...but i apparently most peeps here think gho is a scam until he shows a norwodo 7 to norwood 1 patient.

I wish best of luck man.
    Thanks Maradona. There will be more pics to follow and I'll reshave this section of my donor so we can get a better look. I personally think most donor regeneration will be clear within 2 weeks, I can't see much growing after that, but if I can get this 80% I will be very happy.

Thumbs up

hi Gk , first i wish u good luck for ur experience!

i trust gho , simply because he cannot declare something wrong otherwise he will risk a lot later when people is not satisified. BUT!!! as we repeated many times , WE NEED FREAKING PROVES ahahaha, otherwise this story will never end because there will be one side who say GHO IS WORKING, another side WHO SAY GHO is scam , and this will happen FOREVER! UNTIL!!!!!!!! we show the PROOVES at that point who is wrong will not TALK ANYMORE I HOPE ...lol an we will have the final answer,

so GK im ultraiperthanksfull to u because u are finally doing something u always waited for in ur life PLUS!!! u are helping the totality. that is a great not valuable thing!

thanks a lot I/WE will follow u until the END! yeah!

I really hope this works but I just don't know at this stage. I'm only just playing Devil's advocate. I remember discussing with some other people before that wanted to get a procedure with Gho and I was saying that at least if you don't get the regeneration you were hoping for the donor would still be in better nick than standard FUE.

I wish you the very best of luck. Keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    I really hope this works but I just don't know at this stage. I'm only just playing Devil's advocate. I remember discussing with some other people before that wanted to get a procedure with Gho and I was saying that at least if you don't get the regeneration you were hoping for the donor would still be in better nick than standard FUE.

I wish you the very best of luck. Keep us updated.
    it is really hare to know for sure at this stage. I mean, at this stage, we only have macro photos from two GC procedures showing the donor regenerating. And those published journal articles showing the progression- at this stage we only have those dating back to the 90s.

its just tough

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    it is really hare to know for sure at this stage. I mean, at this stage, we only have macro photos from two GC procedures showing the donor regenerating. And those published journal articles showing the progression- at this stage we only have those dating back to the 90s.

its just tough
    how many real donor macro photos from normal fue did you ever see since the 90s? and how many published journal articles did you read about the real success yield from fue?

./............

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    how many real donor macro photos from normal fue did you ever see since the 90s? and how many published journal articles did you read about the real success yield from fue?
    i have just found such a published journal article.

http://www.newhair.com/resources/mp-2002-fue.asp

but this article just explains how a surgeon should perform with a 1 mm punch small skin/hair biopsies and that the latter could eventually be used for transplantation. that’s all.

it seems a real scientific article about transplantation of follicular units with small punches, including hair counts, survival rate of the counted hairs etc doesn’t exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    This is definately one of the most convincing collection of picture i have seen to this date. Would like to hear some of the skeptical professionals comment on this...
    Skeptical professionals have very few comments. Their ONLY argument is that Gho is splitting follicles.

ex. they extract 2 hairs from a 4 hair graft.....implant the 2 hairs in the recipient.... two hairs grow in recipient.... and two grow in the donor

thusly no increase in total hair count

I'm glad we finally have some evidence for this. I will be watching carefully.
    If none of those new treatments don't pan out in the next 5 years I will be opting for Gho if further evidence like this continues to pop out.

Why 5 years?
    Well I'm too low on NW scale, don't have money and time.

But it is nice to have some ledge for support, in this case Gho...