Threaded View

My advice from a medication standpoint (ps I am no doctor, you should always check with him)

1. Propecia - It easy to take, its a little expensive but you can find a generic brand that does the same. I have not had any side effects, but if you feel that you do then stop it.

2. Minoxidil - Its a solution you put in your hair. You can get it really cheap online, but you have to put it in your hair every morning and night. I also use a scalp roller, which helps for it to penetrate into the scalp.

These are the ones you want to stick with, as everything else has not been proven and could ride you. We have all been there.

Like anything monitor your hair lose to see if it gets better, take pictures if need be.

Just do not rush into a hair transplant. You need to have lose a bit of hair before you can get one because once they extract the donor hair thats it, you only have a limited amount. No more, unless your a hairy bastard like me and have it everywhere else other then the top of my head.

If anyone else has something they would recommend then do so.

In my opinion spend a little money on your hair now will save you in the future.

Man I wore a hat for a lot of my 20's till about 23 till i realised that i could take it off. By the looks of it you were not in the same boat as me. Just try and do a little to help your hair, and otherwise be 18...go get some girls