+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Beautiful Balding Men

Found this video on Youtube:

These men look sooo confident and great! Well, yes it doesn't hurt to be famous either!

To be honest they are all ugly apart from Vin Diesel, Jason Statham and Pep Guadiola. The rest look terrible.

One thing I will say is they all look better with a grade 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    To be honest they are all ugly apart from Vin Diesel, Jason Statham and Pep Guadiola. The rest look terrible.

One thing I will say is they all look better with a grade 1 or 2.
    Statham and Diesel just look good despite their baldness because they're incredibly buffed, but they would look better with hair. Take 30 kilo's from them and give them a regular posture, people wouldn't even look at them.
    Michael Jordan looks good with it because he's black, Patrick Stewart and Sean Connery because they're old. Anthony Edwards looked waaaay better in Top Gun.

Guardiolo and Agassi are the only ones who look great with it, but Guardiolo is tanned and has darker skin. I don't think anyone of them are rolemodels for the younger (caucasian) people of this forum.

They all look fine except for Costanza .....he's sporting the Bozo the zClown look , he needs to cut it shorter
    They are who they are
    Sure they probably wish they had hair but they don't so they either shaved it or cut it shorter because it looks better thn a copuple of strands of hair combed over to look line a hair line

They have confidence in themselves and who they are

this thread is uh maybe, sure is , uh lol

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    To be honest they are all ugly apart from Vin Diesel...
    Say's you... I think they all look great, even Jason. But yeah, Jason does look better with his hair piece than he does without it.

Pep looks better the less hair he has somehow. Thing is none of these guys are under 40. Doesn't work as well in your 20s.

I think Vin Diesel looks good mainly because he has diffuse thinning so he can pull off looking good with a buzzcut. If he was a Norwood 6 or 7, I highly doubt he'd look nearly as good. Jason Statham is really an exception to the rule. With regards to the older guys, they look much more normal simply because balding does look much more normal on older people. That George Costanza guy looks like a complete retard; I have zero respect for some one like that. At least Vin Diesel and Jason Statham take on roles that enhance their image and their credibility. That little George Costanza idiot always plays these loser characters where he's constantly ridiculed due to his baldness, amongst other things. Kind of the same thing with that Larry David piece of shit. It seems like their mantras are: "I look like shit, I'll act like shit, and I'll constantly let myself be made fun of for it". Sorry about this rant, but their kind of self-deprecating (I call it "self-defecating") attitude when it comes to something as traumatic as hair loss really irritates me. It really marginalizes this traumatic disorder of hair loss, which has devastated life for many of us. Anyway, on a positive note, here are some people who I really respect. These people suffer from hair loss yet they don't make fun of themselves, make themselves a complete laughingstock, and represent themselves with pride and dignity despite suffering from hair loss. The list: Randy Couture, Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, LL Cool J, Jay Dobyns (www.jaydobyns.com), Evan Seinfeld, Michael Jordan, Jesse Ventura, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Note:
    All of those men you listed have two things in common:
    height + muscle

What doesn't work:
    skinny-fat
    fat
    short (under the national average by a noticable margin, the US is 5'8 - 5'9 IIRC)
    if you're just ugly

Scorpion

Yes, having the right headshape can make you beautiful and bald.

Too bad about only 1 man in 1000 has the right head shape.