+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thanks for the pictures cannonball. I will have the procedure on May and i will post my results.
    How do you feel about the donor? Do you think you have regeneration?
    Have you date another procedure with gho? He say that you can do multiple procedures without lose the donor area?
    Thanks!!!

Damian

Quote Originally Posted by damielmillo View Post
    Thanks for the pictures cannonball. I will have the procedure on May and i will post my results.
    How do you feel about the donor? Do you think you have regeneration?
    Have you date another procedure with gho? He say that you can do multiple procedures without lose the donor area?
    Thanks!!!

Damian
    I don't know how often this procedure can be repeated until the donor depletes (they guarantee you 80% regeneration at least for my procedure I got this guaranteed - by mail, nothing else). No clue if I have regeneration or not. It still feels a bit swollen on the back of my head, sometimes I feel small scabs falling off when i stroke over the area, apart of that I posted the pics - what do you see? Currently I believe, that there is going to be no visible scarring.

If I like the results I will go there again to get more density at the hairline and maybe lower it a bit more. Of course I will have to get the subsequent treatments if my baldness progresses as well somewhere. But I havent decided yet where or if I want to get that done. This decision will depend on the results and the state of my donor (and of course of the new treatments that might come up;-).

please keep us updated cannon. I am very interested in your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to post.

the shape of the hairline looks good.

when did the swollen feeling go away?

How uncomfortable were you the day of/day after procedure?
    1-10? 1 being comfortable as could be; 10 being about to pass out from pain.

I wonder how thick your forelock will be. 1,600 is a lot of grafts. It looks like you're hairline will be quite dense.

please keep us posted

Hope you continue to update us on your procedure cannonball. Would love to see some more pictures if you get the chance.

I know it's only 2 months but how is the donor area looking? Does it appear like there is regeneration and is there any scarring? Also, how is the yield in the recipient area?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    please keep us updated cannon. I am very interested in your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to post.

the shape of the hairline looks good.

when did the swollen feeling go away?

How uncomfortable were you the day of/day after procedure?
    1-10? 1 being comfortable as could be; 10 being about to pass out from pain.
    I would say on your scale it was a 3 one and two days after the procedure and then a 2 during the coming week. I felt that they did something but wasn't uncomfortable...

The swollen feeling disappeared after two weeks. In the donor you couldnt tell anymore if something was done after one week. After the second week the recipient looked better as well (but it was reddish under certain light during one month at least). Anyways after two weeks my friends couldnt tell anymore if i went to the hairdresser or to get hst.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Hope you continue to update us on your procedure cannonball. Would love to see some more pictures if you get the chance.

I know it's only 2 months but how is the donor area looking? Does it appear like there is regeneration and is there any scarring? Also, how is the yield in the recipient area?
    Did you see the pictures from after the procedure? I didn't see any scars there. If i ask somebody to examine the area they dont find any scars neither. But I don't have ht doctor friends that would do this more reliably;-). I'll ask my hairdresser tough as soon as I can go back to get a haircut.

In the recipient some grafts grew in directly... it looks definitely better than before the procedure, but I'm patiently waiting for it to get more dense. I will post some pics later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I wonder how thick your forelock will be. 1,600 is a lot of grafts. It looks like you're hairline will be quite dense.

please keep us posted
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/...7/DSC_1077.jpg
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/...7/DSC_1078.jpg
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/...7/DSC_1079.jpg
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/...7/DSC_1081.jpg

This pictures were taken almost 2 Months after the procedure.

Still very early days for a hair transplant. It should really start to take shape in the next few months so please keep us updated in the months ahead.

Default Donor

Any Donor site pics?

Thanks for doing this!