+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    I took the plunge and finally got some photos to chart my hair transplant journey.

Must say it was difficult to face reality, because I usually try to conceal my hair loss not expose it and take photos!

Details:

I'm 28 and looking to fill in the corners and bring my hairline a little forward.

I have a consultation scheduled with Dr Feller in May, and am forwarding these photos on to various other doctors for their opinions about my hair loss and my goals.

Photos:

Easiest way to do this was to create an album, so please check it out and respond with any comments!

Thank you

Imgur album
    wouldn't it be wise to just wait a couple years to see what Aderans, Histogen and Replicel will be able to offer?

Hi Chris let me know how your consult goes mate I have similar loss to you a bit older coming up 33 been advised between 2000 and 2500 and am gonna go with Dr Rahal gave me the best feel of the consults I have had mate.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    You can't know how it feels to be paranoid that your hair has fallen out of place every time the wind blows or to know you can't swim or get too sweaty because you'll look ridiculous.
    Are you serious? You do realize that the reason I am here is because I also suffer with hair loss... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Hi,

As just mentioned in email dialogue mate. In my honest and experienced opinion you would need approximately 2500 and strip would be the best way to go, FUE will leave you wanting in my opinion based on vast experience.

This is my opinion - I am not a Doctor just been around a long enough time to offer an informed opinion based on many patients i have met from various clinics over the years.

Best
    SPEX
    Thanks Spex. It's given me food for thought!

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    wouldn't it be wise to just wait a couple years to see what Aderans, Histogen and Replicel will be able to offer?
    Maybe. I will be interested to see what Replicel report in April.

Quote Originally Posted by rugger31 View Post
    Hi Chris let me know how your consult goes mate I have similar loss to you a bit older coming up 33 been advised between 2000 and 2500 and am gonna go with Dr Rahal gave me the best feel of the consults I have had mate.
    I will keep the forum updated so no worries there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Are you serious? You do realize that the reason I am here is because I also suffer with hair loss... Right?
    Yes, but I feel you don't really understand male hair loss if I'm honest. You seem to downplay it unless it's beyond Norwood 2, which limits you in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    You assumed I don't suffer from any issues with the hair I have, so I clarified. I feel like you don't really "get" MPB when it's in its early stages.

Um... I wasn't assuming anything. I just wanted to say you look fine to me as you are. I was being nice to you. Interpreting my post as a negative comment was a choice you made.

I understand my limitations better than you realize. I understand hereditary hair loss a lot better than you realize.

Hi Tracy, I appreciate that but I was simply explaining my feelings/emotions in regard to hair loss.

Thanks for your the nice comment. I wasn't being ungrateful

Crikey. 1074 views this album has received.

Dr. Feller will definitely ensure you have enough hair in the bank in case the tide goes out fully in the future. If you go ahead with it keep us updated. All the best.