+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Beside experimental drugs that may do god knows what to your body, Fin and Minox will be our only saviors folks. Period. And what a non-savior treatment they are.

Nothing on this site or from research gathered makes me think otherwise. Specifically in the near future. Tired of reading about future treatments yet hear crickets when it comes to follow-ups, results, or expected release time frames.

It's been how long since Fin and Rogaine been on the market and yet we still refer to those as our "main options." It's deflating to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Beside experimental drugs that may do god knows what to your body, Fin and Minox will be our only saviors folks. Period. And what a non-savior treatment they are.
    God cares. My body is your temple, if you can give me more hair.

Nothing on this site or from research gathered makes me think otherwise. Specifically in the near future. Tired of reading about future treatments yet hear crickets when it comes to follow-ups, results, or expected release time frames.

It's been how long since Fin and Rogaine been on the market and yet we still refer to those as our "main options." It's deflating to say the least
    pretty morose

regulations mean its always going to be at least 3-5 years away its the nature of the industry.

but if you think they havent been making advances I'd say you're looking at this in a really negative light.

We've made ALOT of strides and there are at least two products in trials right now that can do much more than Fin/Min can for growth(Bim and Histogen) or at least that's what is said around town.

there is a light at the end of the tunnel, it's not extremely close, but we're definitely getting closer to it.

That's why I'm more interested in new topical fin solutions, minoxidil sulfate, Dutasteride being trialled by GSK for hair loss, etc, than the rest of it. Even CB 03 01 seems many years off.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    you're on the wrong website for that!
    i second that haha

What ever happened to psi as there was a guy on another forum that did regrow his hair on this and it only had to be used every other 16 day cycles.
    The only problem was stability of this peptide and the next batch did not work so well this by the way was neosil.
    Then a company which sells this peptide psi now but i think stability is a problem again as mixing it you are not supposed to shake it much.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    What ever happened to psi as there was a guy on another forum that did regrow his hair on this and it only had to be used every other 16 day cycles.
    The only problem was stability of this peptide and the next batch did not work so well this by the way was neosil.
    Then a company which sells this peptide psi now but i think stability is a problem again as mixing it you are not supposed to shake it much.
    Yea psi sounds like the real deal where can we get it legit

Hello,

What is PSI goal ?
    Fight against DHT ? It's better than OC or PDG2Blocker from mpbTreatments ?

Thanks a lot for explanations !