+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Tracy C, you have stated that Dermmatch does not match your natural hair color at all; you're a redhead and you use a light brown shade. I'm probably a medium brown (maybe closer to light brown in the front) so maybe I should get a black shading of Dermmatch?
    When I said Dermmatch doesn't match my natural color at all, I was talking about the red. The light brown is actually pretty close to my natural hair color. For whatever reason, the light brown still looks red when it is in my hair. Maybe it's because I actually don't need to use very much of it.

My friend who also uses Dermmatch has medium to dark brown hair. The medium brown matches her hair perfectly.

I am reluctant to offer advice about which color to buy because you can't get your money back if it is wrong. You can always call Dermmatch for help matching the color. You can also blend colors if you need to.

You need to use the site-to-store service to get Dermmatch from Walmart.

Tracy C, I can see why you praise this product so much - it really IS amazing! It looks way more naural than the Joan Rivers product and it is virtually undetectable if you don't use too much. And it looks like the disk will last for years, which is very fortunate since dermmatch can't be bought in scandinavia, I got it off ebay and with the shipping and all it can be costly.

Only negative thing so far is the fragrance...smells a bit like my grandmother..

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    Tracy C, I can see why you praise this product so much - it really IS amazing!
    Yes it is. How long a compact will last depends of how much you need to use to achieve your desired look.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    Only negative thing so far is the fragrance...smells a bit like my grandmother..
    I don't have that problem. Maybe it's the water you are using. I use filtered water with a little bit of Aloe Vera gel mixed in. I use a small spray bottle to mix it in and spray the applicator. You can get such a bottle in the cosmetics isle at your local store.