+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Skotya you should choose a clinic and doctor that you believe is the best. In my opinion there is only a handful. It is also my opinion that doctors and advisors that come on to the forums and make derogatory comments about other doctors and clinics isnnot only unprofessional but it’s a giant red flag. Does this mean it’s a red flag for everyone, no but it is for me? I would also say that I have seen a similar type statement by an impendent advisor that guessed some bad ht work he viewed could be a certain doctor who he named. Of course this was not true and he was completely wrong but why in the world would an advisor even make such a comment. These guys are paid and paid very well so when they make comments they not only need to be professional but the statements should also be true.

As a long time reader and patient that frequents the forums I’m not just going to let those comments go unanswered. If the only information available is from those that are make shit loads of money in this industry than that is bad for the prospective patient. What is it about being unprofessional and lying don’t people get.

Some doctors learned at MHR maybe they should be that at the end of all their posts.

I also left that clinic in 2004 when Bisanga and others left and for very similiar reasons.

This is why I remain an "independent advocate". This is why I never handle money for anyone, nor do I enroll nor recruit patients for surgery.

At least now and for the past 8 years I can still follow my passion to help other hairloss sufferers like myself!

Free at last!
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

When someone feels the need to write that one has learned from them because part of one’s work experience included them that is pure ego. When someone feels the need to comment on another’s eating habits on a public forum that is supposed to be based on the profession of medicine that seems to me to be a character flaw.

Yeah sure no big deal until you are treated the same way.