beard hair transplant

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • topcat
    • May 2009

Cole’s post is from 2004 so how exactly was he still working there in 2006. I would have thought the left hand would know what the right hand was doing by now but some still seem clueless. You disappeared for a very long time and now you are back, so are you saying your employment has been continuous?

Why do I doubt that?

What angers me most about this industry is that a good many of those that work in it are completely full of shit and that's being nice.

Comment

• Maradona
      • Nov 2011

Just listen to topcat when it comes to hair transplant and nobody else.

He is the most experienced user on hairloss boards when it comes to HTs.

He will give you a partial judgement on everything and he is here to help you all with it and no doctor is paying him to promote no one.

That's all i can say about this thread.

Comment

• topcat
        • May 2009

I know of at least 3 techs that have left there not including anyone who is a doctor so how do you even post this statement.

Comment

• topcat
          • May 2009

Without my negativity how do you even post this statement have you taken the time read what you have written. How do you as a paid employee of a clinic somehow feel it’s appropriate to post that another doctor learned from your guy for 10 years and may I also add that your clinic thought it was fine to post about Dr. Bisanga’s eating habits. Are these issues that important to you for some reason, maybe post why so many decided to move on. I’m not being negative but when I read this complete crap that you have posted I feel the need to comment. Is this part of just how professional you are? Do you need the money that bad?

It has been my experience that we learn from many people in life regardless of our occupation. Hopefully we pick only what is good from those many and just take note of what not to do when we see it. This is how we become better than all the rest.

Comment

• northeastguy
            • Feb 2012

Skotya, If there is anything you get out of your research to find a competent MD to do the work your looking for, it would be to NOT listen to only "one" person. That is by far the most foolish statement anyone could make. Do your research, trust no one opinion, and listen to many. Do I think a consultant for a particular clinic should have their dates right before posting? Yes. Are much of the Techs who worked on me been with Dr Cole for years? Yes...I asked. Regardless, Who trained who, How many techs left here or there, When did He leave? Your focus should be to Find a highly respected FUE doctor that you are confident can do the work your looking for at a high quality one would expect...period

You asked about Dr Cole........My experience so far has been nothing less than fantastic. His reputation as an FUE surgeon is Tops. That was one of the main reasons I chose him. If you have any personal questions you are more than welcome to PM me...I'd be happy to help.

Comment

• topcat
              • May 2009

Skotya you should choose a clinic and doctor that you believe is the best. In my opinion there is only a handful. It is also my opinion that doctors and advisors that come on to the forums and make derogatory comments about other doctors and clinics isnnot only unprofessional but it’s a giant red flag. Does this mean it’s a red flag for everyone, no but it is for me? I would also say that I have seen a similar type statement by an impendent advisor that guessed some bad ht work he viewed could be a certain doctor who he named. Of course this was not true and he was completely wrong but why in the world would an advisor even make such a comment. These guys are paid and paid very well so when they make comments they not only need to be professional but the statements should also be true.

As a long time reader and patient that frequents the forums I’m not just going to let those comments go unanswered. If the only information available is from those that are make shit loads of money in this industry than that is bad for the prospective patient. What is it about being unprofessional and lying don’t people get.

Some doctors learned at MHR maybe they should be that at the end of all their posts.

Comment

• gillenator
                • Dec 2008

I also left that clinic in 2004 when Bisanga and others left and for very similiar reasons.

This is why I remain an "independent advocate". This is why I never handle money for anyone, nor do I enroll nor recruit patients for surgery.

At least now and for the past 8 years I can still follow my passion to help other hairloss sufferers like myself!

Free at last!
                "Gillenator"
                Independent Patient Advocate
                more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• topcat
                  • May 2009

When someone feels the need to write that one has learned from them because part of one’s work experience included them that is pure ego. When someone feels the need to comment on another’s eating habits on a public forum that is supposed to be based on the profession of medicine that seems to me to be a character flaw.

Yeah sure no big deal until you are treated the same way.

Comment

Working...