+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone about Dr.Cole ?

Does Dr.Feller perform facial hair transplant ? from beard to beard just to close some scars and gabs in the cheeks ?

Hello skotya, here are some threads where you can see what is feasible.
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...ghlight=mwamba
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...ghlight=mwamba

I guess this is not as comon as we think or maybe people just "live with it" to an extend not comparable with hairloss.
    I am sure that if you contact FUE surgeons with a good reputation they will give you as much information on what they do or maybe even recommend you colleagues for that particular job.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

You may also want to ask about using some finer grade hair from the scalp for that particular facial area of visual transition.

IMHO, with darker hair individuals, taking slightly finer caliber donor from the scalp by FUE can provide a potentially nicer appearing transition from thicker caliber beard transitioning to slightly finer hair into that upper cheek area that you mentioned. It looks more natural IMHO because it also softens the contrast which I believe is part of the dilemma.

You will not need as much density either because of the finer transition (contrast) just above where you have the thick current beard breakline.

That way you take away from having very thick beard hair to a more subtle transition up the cheeks.

This will take a skilled FUE doctor to perform.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Forhair the problem with what you have posted and just the clinic in general is what is exactly bullshit and what is truth. Were you even around back in 2004 as my own experience through reading and conversations leads me to believe the employee turnover rate is very high for some reason and chances are you are just another new guy.

I have been around long enough to know no one was doing beard hair back in 2004 that I know of so how exactly was your clinic teaching anyone.

Were you also using Acell back in 2004 and does what you have to say about it even have any validity or is just some type of carrot.

A direct quote from Cole 2004 that he posted to another hair loss forum.

I will say that there are many things occurring inEurope that do not occur in the USA due to more stringent control by the statemedical boards in the USA and due to legal requirements. I know that Dr.Bisanga is doing hair transplant surgery. I also know that in the USA he wasnot a licensed physician and therefore did not practice hair transplantsurgery. He never designed a hair line, he never made the recipient area, henever planned a donor extraction, and he never harvested from a donor area. Hecut and placed grafts. He cut them the way he was instructed to cut them and heplaced them where and how he was instructed to place them. He did not designany of my hairlines as Lee suggests he did and he did not control the result.He was a technician. Nothing more.

Cole’s post is from 2004 so how exactly was he still working there in 2006. I would have thought the left hand would know what the right hand was doing by now but some still seem clueless. You disappeared for a very long time and now you are back, so are you saying your employment has been continuous?

Why do I doubt that?

What angers me most about this industry is that a good many of those that work in it are completely full of shit and that's being nice.

Just listen to topcat when it comes to hair transplant and nobody else.

He is the most experienced user on hairloss boards when it comes to HTs.

He will give you a partial judgement on everything and he is here to help you all with it and no doctor is paying him to promote no one.

That's all i can say about this thread.

I know of at least 3 techs that have left there not including anyone who is a doctor so how do you even post this statement.

Without my negativity how do you even post this statement have you taken the time read what you have written. How do you as a paid employee of a clinic somehow feel it’s appropriate to post that another doctor learned from your guy for 10 years and may I also add that your clinic thought it was fine to post about Dr. Bisanga’s eating habits. Are these issues that important to you for some reason, maybe post why so many decided to move on. I’m not being negative but when I read this complete crap that you have posted I feel the need to comment. Is this part of just how professional you are? Do you need the money that bad?

It has been my experience that we learn from many people in life regardless of our occupation. Hopefully we pick only what is good from those many and just take note of what not to do when we see it. This is how we become better than all the rest.

Skotya, If there is anything you get out of your research to find a competent MD to do the work your looking for, it would be to NOT listen to only "one" person. That is by far the most foolish statement anyone could make. Do your research, trust no one opinion, and listen to many. Do I think a consultant for a particular clinic should have their dates right before posting? Yes. Are much of the Techs who worked on me been with Dr Cole for years? Yes...I asked. Regardless, Who trained who, How many techs left here or there, When did He leave? Your focus should be to Find a highly respected FUE doctor that you are confident can do the work your looking for at a high quality one would expect...period

You asked about Dr Cole........My experience so far has been nothing less than fantastic. His reputation as an FUE surgeon is Tops. That was one of the main reasons I chose him. If you have any personal questions you are more than welcome to PM me...I'd be happy to help.