beard hair transplant - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    20

    Default beard hair transplant

    Hello all,

    I am calling anyone who have had beard hair transplant and I mean by that to grow the beard itself not to be mistaken for head loss. I have had electrolysis done on both lines of upper cheeks which resulted in a very unnatural looking and distorted look. It was because of misunderstanding and to be honest it was my fault that I didn't explain correctly. I regret it but anyways no times for that. I am looking to fill these lines to look natural using FUE method.

    I have thick beard so I am hoping that the hair which grow under my jaw ( on the neck) or maybe few hairs from the beard itself to compensate with my loss. As I said I have very thick beard and black in color. I thought if they transplant from the beard itself it would look more natural but I am open for getting hairs from head to the beard.

    What would you suggest please it's my face it looks fake and everybody is asking me about it. I feel very embarrassed. I don't shave because of many reasons and the option about just keep shaving is not for me. I just want t look natural nothing else.

    I live in the UK but i have a brother who lives in Miami. Could you refer me to someone experienced with beard restoration ?

    Would there be any scars or marks left in the beard or the donor ? it's a very delicate procedure.

    Please help me I would be very thankful I am very depressed.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skotya View Post
    I don't shave because of many reasons and the option about just keep shaving is not for me.
    Is having the rest of your beard removed via electrolysis an option for you? That way you would never need to shave again. Think of all the money you would save on razors and shaving gel.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Is having the rest of your beard removed via electrolysis an option for you? That way you would never need to shave again. Think of all the money you would save on razors and shaving gel.
    No, not an option at all due to many reasons, as I said the bad electrolysis was a mistake of misunderstanding but anyways it happened and I need to move forward.

    I just need to fix the lines to look natural not fake and I am willing to pay for the best surgen as long as I would get the results I want. I am realistic and don't think it's an easy job but I don't require to much of hairs as well.

    Can anyone suggest a name ? I live in the uk and willing to travel to the US as I got brother in Miami, maybe someone in Miami ?

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    I am sure there are doctors who can help you then. Here is a locator list of IAHRS doctors to help you get started with your due diligence. You don't need to limit your search to the doctors on this list but I had great experience with an IAHRS doctor (Dr. Robert Haber), so I recommend them.

    http://www.iahrs.org/hair-transplant/

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    848

    Default

    Skotya there are only a few world class fue doctors that have the capability to perform the procedure you require. I’m not talking about fue doctors I’m speaking world class top of the line fue doctors and the one’s that I am referring to are not on anyone’s list.

    You are welcome to view my own thread “Follow My Major Repair”. I had approximately 500 beard hairs taken from an area of about 2 square inches. That is a fairly large amount for such a small area. I experienced no scarring and extremely high yield, so it is possible. My repair is still in process as it requires mutilple procedures done slowly over time.

    All the best in your research and research well my friend.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I am sure there are doctors who can help you then. Here is a locator list of IAHRS doctors to help you get started with your due diligence. You don't need to limit your search to the doctors on this list but I had great experience with an IAHRS doctor (Dr. Robert Haber), so I recommend them.

    http://www.iahrs.org/hair-transplant/
    Thanks , I will keep searching. Thanks for the site. I found Dr. Epstein has done many similar procedures but with all my respects to him some photos don't look natural at all.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Skotya there are only a few world class fue doctors that have the capability to perform the procedure you require. I’m not talking about fue doctors I’m speaking world class top of the line fue doctors and the one’s that I am referring to are not on anyone’s list.

    You are welcome to view my own thread “Follow My Major Repair”. I had approximately 500 beard hairs taken from an area of about 2 square inches. That is a fairly large amount for such a small area. I experienced no scarring and extremely high yield, so it is possible. My repair is still in process as it requires mutilple procedures done slowly over time.

    All the best in your research and research well my friend.
    Thank you and hope you are happy with your results.

    I would appreciate if someone in this forums had similar procedure and share his experience with us. That would really help me.

    I am lost

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    20

    Default

    anyone.....?

  9. #9
    Dr Representative Spex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,650

    Default

    Bisanga is the only Doc i know of that experiments with this stuff.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show


    You will see me featured in various newspapers and you can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics. Run a search on google for Spencer Spex Stevenson and you’ll find a great deal out about me and the industry! I am not a Doctor and all my posts are my own personal opinion based on 13 Hair transplants. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

    I am patient advisor for:
    The Harley St Hair Clinic, London UK
    Dr. William Lindsey, IAHRS Member
    Dr. Scott Alexander, IAHRS Member
    Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, IAHRS Member

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I think Dr.Cole is very experienced with FUE but unfortunately lacing pics for people who had this kind of procedure.

    I saw on guy who posted in another forum his experience with Dr.Mwamba which had very nice results.

Similar Threads

  1. Scar Repair 1032 beard hair grafts Dr Bisanga
    By ejj in forum Hair Transplant Veterans
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-11-2018, 08:29 PM
  2. Dr. Jeffrey Epstein / 1800 FUE Beard Transplant / 7 Month Post-Op
    By Jeffrey Epstein, MD in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 02:05 PM
  3. Dr. Jeffrey Epstein / Beard Transplant / 2200 Grafts
    By Jeffrey Epstein, MD in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 02:18 PM
  4. PUBIC HAIR and BEARD HAIR as a donor source for a hair transplants.
    By Optic Eye in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 12:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Thinking about PRP
07-11-2018 10:48 PM
by dolf24
Last Post By dolf24
Yesterday 11:21 PM
1900 FUE grafts with Dr. Rahal - So happy with my decision!
07-16-2018 01:08 PM
by jdp1989
Last Post By nhlpro11
Yesterday 10:39 PM
FUE and Tricopigmentation Question
Yesterday 01:47 PM
Last Post By bmurphy710
Yesterday 08:43 PM
FUE HT at ASMED, Dr Koray Erdoğan - 3000 GRAFTS
Yesterday 01:09 PM
Last Post By Maverick91
Yesterday 01:09 PM