sintov study flutagel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cloud9
    • Oct 2011

No haven't tried rum but I will look in to it . Thanks for your help.

Comment

• cloud9
      • Oct 2011

Hi doke . Tried to order flutagel but the site didn't have an order box for it so I wrote them about order status . Are you sure they are selling it ?

Comment

• cloud9
        • Oct 2011

Just got an email back from their site . flutagel has been discontinued . They don't sell it .

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

thats strange as they mailed me it was available i will email them myself.

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

hi cloud looking at there site it seems only sinere nanominox is for sale and they do seem a bit pricey.
            I think it would be better to try the ru still and save your money i only thought that the products not available now in us and uk like higher dose polaris labs nr minox but the dualgen you can buy still cheaper on the net elsewhere.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

hi it seems that its not available they need to update there web site im sorry guys if you wanted that product.
              I buy some stuff through united pharmacies uk and i always receive and have had good service from them they sell minox up to 10% if your missing dr lees *******,and there prices are not bad either.

Comment

Working...