Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sahilsingh
    • Dec 2010

Hair piece/toupee

I have read a lot of forums for the past 2 years, and tried many things. Now i want to give wearing a toupee a try. I read people saying, how you should work with a stylist, as he/she will customize it to look for natural and stuff. I have tried looking online a lot, and i don't want to be scammed again. So, if anyone could let me know how to go about this?
    I live in toronto, canada.
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Good luck my friend

Id guess that you should expect to pay a lot for a decent hair system.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
      • Oct 2011

A hair piece that has a cut in with a stylist is asspensive and they don't last for more then a few months.

If I had a load of money to spend, and it bothered me that much, I'd do one of the hair pieces like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgSiwDdcok

Comment

• Winston
        • Mar 2009

That looks amazing! Hairpieces like that cost only about $300 to $500 online. The key to making them appear natural at all times it probably to use a new one every couple of months. If you have a good stylist and get the color right, they look really good.

Comment

• Tracy C
          • Sep 2011

Here is another video.

Richard Farrell on Fox-6 Good MorningLA Farrell systems fool high definition movie cameras We produce our hair systems in a manner that they regularly pass t...

There are some really good prosthetic systems out there - but they are pricey.

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
            IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
            • Nov 2008

One of the biggest giveaways of a person wearing a hair piece is the hairline is very abrupt and there is just too much hair. I suggest you spend a little more to get better quality and have them keep the density realistic and age appropriate.
            Dr. Glenn Charles
            Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
            View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• rupe
              • Jan 2012

I have considered going in to have a look at some wigs. I just don't know how it would work though... I wouldn't wear one yet but when I lose more hair, people will know straight away at work they see me one day with little hair and then the next I come in with a full head

Comment

• laylahair
                • May 2018

I think you have lost a lot of money for the wig. You can refer here with Vietnamese Hair

Comment

Working...