+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Tim Akkerman after 1 year of HASCI

hi guys this is the only image i found , i hope is possible to see for everyone.

i wuold like to know your opinions about the case of AKKERMAN, he has been to gho, in november 2010 and the photo is from october 2011, so 11 months.

i invite you to post all the photo you can find about this case here.

i hope the section is the good one .

let's share opinions

Inactive

Hm - photos of this guy on google show he had no visible hair loss as much as I can see?

he had a small bald spot in the back. However, it was large enough hat he was wearing hats around all the time. He doesn't seem to be wearing hats anymore.

there is new controversy over in h*irsite.com's Gho forum.. apparently some gho complaints

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    he had a small bald spot in the back. However, it was large enough hat he was wearing hats around all the time. He doesn't seem to be wearing hats anymore.

there is new controversy over in h*irsite.com's Gho forum.. apparently some gho complaints
    Hm, what kind of complaints?
    It's so frustrating that dr. Gho is so long on the market and we STILL DON't know is he legit or not.
    And why the hell other doctors wont accept his methods - and please dont say it's expensive - the money is a 3 day's work for them.

It's incredible we have potential solution for unlimited donor hair lying around for years - and nobody knows does it work.

The complaints are in regards to donor regrowth, one is from 2005 and the other is from 2010. The second complaint is a strange one. The guy has been told by another transplant surgeon in Belgium to complain to Hasci after shaving the back of his head for his next transplant he/they found white hairless spots where the donor was extracted.

In my analysis it seems there are some hairless spots, but no white marks. However I can see hairless spots also going into his neck and in areas which haven't been extracted, so go figure.

Nevertheless I'm pretty sure Hasci only promise 80% regrowth, so this guy who has had approx 1400 grafts should expect approximately 300 hairless spots.

This is my take on it anway. I have my next procedure on monday, so I'll also be looking closely for this.

Inactive

I understand.. But still there are lot of unknown facts about this procedure which is just plain weird, don't you agree?

I think I'm a future NW 4/5 and if I'm to go with Gho, I need at least 20 - 30 000 euros in the future to get back to NW 2. If it works.

Thats a BIG amount of money - me and others planning on this is the future need to be sure it works.

Anyways, time will tell. I hope.

I need some help. Im about to hand over a huge amount of cash to gho. Is there any gho results from non celebrities on any forums?!

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    I need some help. Im about to hand over a huge amount of cash to gho. Is there any gho results from non celebrities on any forums?!
    I think you'll be all right neversaynever. Keep up your search (talk to GC), but I've spent a lot of time online researching every hope and dream out there... and you are doing the best thing you could do right now.

not sure a random person on the internet's "okay" is what you're looking for... but there it is

1. it's hands down the most painless procedure you can get
    2. chances are it probably works as advertised

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    If I had the money (spare money) I would go for Gho, it's the most painless scarless procedure you can have and as for regrowth I would buy a super digital camera hire an expert photographer to take a photo of my shave head before the transplant and after the transplant and end this bullshit once and for all.

The science (at least from the papers i've read) points out it does work, but is it possible in practice? We are still not sure.

Yes, is really boring.... i am almost sure that Gho is legit.
    I will have the procedure on May 15 and i will take a lot of pictures and post here.
    Maradona, are you from Argentina? haha
    I am from Buenos Aires...