+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Well if it is just a scarless procedure as they say that would mean a lot to me in case I would go for a HT.
    However I am still waiting, I don't think Gho is going anywhere and if one day I have some money saved, why not...

Quote Originally Posted by damielmillo View Post
    Yes, is really boring.... i am almost sure that Gho is legit.
    I will have the procedure on May 15 and i will take a lot of pictures and post here.
    Maradona, are you from Argentina? haha
    I am from Buenos Aires...
    No I'm brazilian ....

I just liked Don Dieguito's hair in boca jr.

Please...let us know of the donor regrowth. Take before and after pictures...wear a wire when talking to Gho...do it for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    No I'm brazilian ....

I just liked Don Dieguito's hair in boca jr.

Please...let us know of the donor regrowth. Take before and after pictures...wear a wire when talking to Gho...do it for all of us.
    yes is so much important for the community, me too if have the freking money i will take a shot soon. but i dont have i need at least other 2 years...

so what we need are PICTURES detailed like GC did. all the community of balding people will be immensely thanksfull to you danielmillo.

coming back to AKKERMAN, yes he had a balding spot in the crown , i tried to find better photos , but i couldn't... i reallty would like to ask for photos of the receiving zone!!! before after...

cmn guys lets find them!!! yeah.

Yes, for me is a really big effort this procedure. I am not rich, it is a lot of money for me but i am really hopeful that donor regeneration works.
    I will travel to Amsterdam on May 12 and i will have the procedure on May 15.
    I bought a good camera and i have a list of questions to do personally.
    Also, if i see succes i will book for the next procedure 9 months later.

damielmillo

pls do so as me and the rest of comunity are getting tired of this, its been 4 years or so that HSI started and we are still not sure if it works as described or not.

The best way is to shave your head prior to procedure take good quality photos by someone and do the tame after 9 mnths and compare

what bugs me is that most if not all FUE/FUT surgeons says it doesnt work and even Spencer is not sure himself. True these ppl have a lot to lose if it works

Yes, of course...
    But tell me, what do you think about Dean Saunders, he is completly bald NW6 and has got 1700/1800 HST grafts and he is still using ZERO cut....so i think he has not got any scarring...

Dean S is what we all want to see, he is Nw6 and celebrity, he cant escape scrutiny.
    his 2nd procedure is an a few months if everything goes as planned..im curious what the donor looks like when shaved..they should show us pics when he comes in for his 2nd HST procedure...he shaves his head even now and that would be imposible after traditional 1700 graft FUE...that is lot of holes

if it looks untouched..im booking straight away....no need to delay any further;
    that would mean baldness is fixed and even the worst cases like Dean S can have 5000-6000 grafts on top which is great improvement....

haha Didi, maradona.... lots of soccer legends here !

Anyways...same with me...If I see the donor looks untouched I will just start saving for Gho and probably live in netherlands xD.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Dean S is what we all want to see, he is Nw6 and celebrity, he cant escape scrutiny.
    his 2nd procedure is an a few months if everything goes as planned..im curious what the donor looks like when shaved..they should show us pics when he comes in for his 2nd HST procedure...he shaves his head even now and that would be imposible after traditional 1700 graft FUE...that is lot of holes

if it looks untouched..im booking straight away....no need to delay any further;
    that would mean baldness is fixed and even the worst cases like Dean S can have 5000-6000 grafts on top which is great improvement....

exactly the important is to keep the community updated

do someone know something about the GERARD JOLING 's second treatment? that one on the crown... im very curios to see how is going...

we need to find more picture as we can , and if someone like damielmillo go to gho, we need to obtain as much info as we can , as we know info = photo HHHHQ (lol) , questions.

thx to everyone