+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Default Bill Maher's hairline

If you watch Bill's most recent 'Real Time' show#240, you will see that he must have had work done.
    In the beginning of each show this year he plays a few minutes of an archived 'Real Time' segment from the past.
    The one in-particular on show #240 is a Sept 8, 2006 interview with,then-former Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.
    When Maher speaks he tilts his head down to read from something(as he always does). When he does that you have a CLEAR view of his hairline then. Compare that to later in the 240 show of 3/9/12 when he again looks down to read a piece. The comparison is UNMISTAKEABLE. His hair today is a bit fuller and has a solid hair line across. Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing Bill Maher. I congratulate him. I think it was a fantastic job. Not overdone and close to being realistic. I'm sure in the makeup room much more is done prior to the show, i.e. Toppix-DermMatch-etc.
    Maybe even a crown fill in piece-who knows. Obviously though he had work done on that hairline and it isn't bad at all. I like Bill Maher, I always have. It would be nice if he were to ever speak about it.
    Spencer and everyone else, check it out -what do you think?

For sure had work done He might even be wearing Toppik or something like it.

bill maher has had HT - no doubt. there is an episode with anthony weiner in which he plays clips from past episode predicting real estate meltdown. one can clearly see thinning hair. once clips r over, weiner comments 'i'm glad u did smething abt ur hair situation'. bill immediately changes topic saying - '& the suits too'. as liberal and open minded as he is - doesnt like to talk abt his hair procedure. funny! i like him though..

Default Ravegrover-thanks for that

You jogged my memory on that moment. I believe i saw that too!
    I'm currently seeking a link to that particular season/episode of 'Real Time' online. So far all that is available for viewing is the 'Overtime' segment of episode #201 Feb 4 2011 on YouTube.
    The HBO Real Time website only provides so much.
    Im not surprised that Maher would want to avoid the topic of his hair like the plague. Most of us do.
    When you watch the HBO special segment-"A week in Real Time" a behind the scenes view on how they create the shows, you can see Maher wearing a baseball cap quite a bit.

He speaks about his thinning hair openly at one point in one of his audio books/books. I think when he did Politically Incorrect, he wore a tupe, along with some of his stand ups.

I think it would be good to learn if he takes Propecia. He gets laid wicked often and has a very strong sex drive, which only began to taper off in his 50's, so he says, but I believe him. So if he does it's proof that finasteride doesn't necessarily affect your sex drive. Although it is only one case.

It was roughly about10 months ago that i first started this Bill Maher topic. His hair looks even BETTER now. Hey, good for him!
    Keep in mind, Bill Maher is a wealthy enough celebrity to be able to donate $1 million dollars to President Obama's campaign. So I'm sure that he spent whatever it took to 'fix' his receding hairline too.
    ( Now the focus should be on his nose--LOL)

Well if his hair looks that much better in 10 months time, he must have had a larger procedure done back then. My guess is that he had several sessions done over time.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

I agree Gill'

We will have to see if Maher ever does disclose his secret!
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Watching the most recent 'Real Time' show ( S11/Ep4 ) this morning, Bill Maher's frontal scalp and hairline seems to be at its fullest. I'm sure that in the makeup room hair concealer is also applied but it is obvious that Maher had a HT or HTs done.