+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thumbs up

I agree - I also have used Dr Singh's resource and have no complaints.

Thanks Spex for contributing here. I notice Chrisis put up a post with regards to correspondance he has had with one of their representatives. The response he got indicated that they may discontinue certain apsects of their service due to price margins, etc. Do you know anything about this at all?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    I personally and numerous other members from this forum and the other major forums get their finasteride from ukfinasteride.

I have never had any side effects and been on it 4-5 years and the the majority do not.

If you do experience any side effects and you do not feel is right for you, then you can stop taking it.

Spex has been helping the hair loss community for years and years before he became a consultant for Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey.

You only have to search the net, or check youtube and you will instantly find him.

He would certainly not have it attached to his website if was not legitimate.

They deliver a quick, reliable service, all the correct packaging and at competitive, affordable prices.

I agree they have been around for over 3 years and put up a website about 1.5 years ago due to demand. Can't complain it is what it is there are too many positive posts here supporting them.

I dont mate - send them an email.

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Fair enough. Even with all your positive comments I am slightly skeptical as I always am with any treatment to do with hairloss unless I can be 100% certain of legitimacy otherwise the whole time I am taking the medication I will be thinking 'are these real' all the time. I am also not keen on cutting tablets up I will probably get really frustrated with doing that.

I think I will probably splash out on Propecia from Lloyds Pharmacy online which is a source that will give me 100% peace of mind as they are a UK's leading Pharmacy. Bloody expensive, a years worth is around £600. If it has not worked after a year then I can just say goodbye to the £600 and move on. If it works but I decide its going to be too expensive then I may have to give the Ukfinateride site a go.

I sort of wish I tried this 5-10 years ago when I had more hair. Most of my hair is minaturised on top, hopefully Propecia can make those hairs strong thick healthy hairs again.

Lol

You can lead a horse to water......

Best of luck.
    SPEX

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Lol

You can lead a horse to water......

Best of luck.
    SPEX
    That water did not look tasty enough for me. Cheers for your help Spex, I will keep that website in mind but having 100% peace of mind is important to me as a ridiculously anxious human being.

No skin off my nose. I wish you the best of luck however you are going to pay through the nose for exactly the same drug. Your choice

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    No skin off my nose. I wish you the best of luck however you are going to pay through the nose for exactly the same drug. Your choice
    At least I save money not having to buy a knife

I am only going to pay this much for a year to see if it works and if it does then I'll give the cheap one a go. At least in my mind I can have 100% certainty that the drug is the real deal cos even though yourself etc etc recommend that site but if I saw no improvements then I would still have that doubt in my mind that I may have received some fake ones.

I been buying proscar for a good price here without a prescription http://www.trustworthypills.com I hope this helps everyone.

Sorry for bump. I've found a site that sells Propecia and it has a good quality. They offer also other fin tabs (finpecia, proscar etc.) Are they the same thing?