+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default UK users of Proscar

I have a few questions for UK based hairloss sufferers that are taking Proscar:

1. Do I need to get a prescription for Proscar?

2. How does the prescription work, ie. what is the duration of the prescription, do I have to keep going back to the doctor now and again for a new one?

3. How is Proscar working for you....

Have you seen improvements?
    Did you have any shedding?
    Have you had any side effects?

Thanks.

1. Yes, but you can get a prescription online easily or go to the doctor and ask.

2. You get a prescription once and become a registered member of a site. You won't need anymore. If you go to an actual doctor I'm guessing you can get a repeat prescription.

3. I was on it for about 3 months but quit when I had some side effects. Had some shedding but wasn't on it long enough to notice any improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    1. Yes, but you can get a prescription online easily or go to the doctor and ask.

2. You get a prescription once and become a registered member of a site. You won't need anymore. If you go to an actual doctor I'm guessing you can get a repeat prescription.

3. I was on it for about 3 months but quit when I had some side effects. Had some shedding but wasn't on it long enough to notice any improvement.
    Thanks, do you know any trusted online websites where I can buy Proscar and where I can get an online prescription?

Most people here from the UK go with this site, but there are others

The first is probably the most reliable but you have to buy at least 6 months' worth of medication.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Most people here from the UK go with this site, but there are others

The first is probably the most reliable but you have to buy at least 6 months' worth of medication.

Cheers.

Why do all these websites look so naff. Does not give me much confidence. But as ppl on here use them I guess they are ok :S.

Can anyone on here give me some confidence that these websites are 100% legitimate. I am not sure why websites selling such a serious, important product are so awful, like some random 16 year old kid has made it in 10 minutes. I can't believe the first linked website has a tacky 5 minute video explaining how to order your pills.

Very worrying....

The website you refer to www.ukfinasteride.info is run by Dr Singh who has been helping and prescribing Finasteride to UK guys for years. He set his site up to help facilitate the growing number of people he helps and help provide them an efficient service.

I personally purchase my 1mg finpecia from him and based on his service wouldn't go anywhere else as i know he and his service is 110% legit.

If you have issues with his site and dont trust the countless testimonials regarding him on various sites then its simple go to your own GP and get a prescription.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    The website you refer to www.ukfinasteride.info is run by Dr Singh who has been helping and prescribing Finasteride to UK guys for years. He set his site up to help facilitate the growing number of people he helps and help provide them an efficient service.

I personally purchase my 1mg finpecia from him and based on his service wouldn't go anywhere else as i know he and his service is 110% legit.

If you have issues with his site and dont trust the countless testimonials regarding him on various sites then its simple go to your own GP and get a prescription.
    I think this Dr Singh needs marketing help, although I am sure he is making a fortune.

Because his names Dr Singh means nothing to me. Who the hell is Dr Singh, is he some world known Doctor?

Has he been on TV? Is he a leading Doctor?

Sausage,

Dr Singh is the Doctor behind ukfinasteride. He is a registered GP in the UK and provides a great service to UK guys who want to purchase Finasteride from a safe tried and tested legitimate source. I dont think his intention was to ever design or set up the best website in the world and SEO it all up. He has evolved based on the demand for his service and used to just take phone calls but got too popular so set up a site to help facilitate orders, plain and simple.

Dr Singh is a good guy and helped a lot of guys me included.

SPEX

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Video on cutting Proscar

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UUjPNTr9eM

SPEX
    Last edited by Spex; 03-12-2012 at 02:23 AM.

I personally and numerous other members from this forum and the other major forums get their finasteride from ukfinasteride.

I have never had any side effects and been on it 4-5 years and the the majority do not.

If you do experience any side effects and you do not feel is right for you, then you can stop taking it.

Spex has been helping the hair loss community for years and years before he became a consultant for Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey.

You only have to search the net, or check youtube and you will instantly find him.

He would certainly not have it attached to his website if was not legitimate.

They deliver a quick, reliable service, all the correct packaging and at competitive, affordable prices.