Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cohe
    • Mar 2012

Questin on HT

Hi there I'm new to the forum and have just recently started researching about options against baldness.
    I have a very greasy scalp that produces acne on the scalp at times. I have seen that greasy scalp could be an issue as to why i am losing hair. My question is if a HT could be done if i have a greasy scalp with some acne?
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by cohe
    Hi there I'm new to the forum and have just recently started researching about options against baldness.
    I have a very greasy scalp that produces acne on the scalp at times. I have seen that greasy scalp could be an issue as to why i am losing hair. My question is if a HT could be done if i have a greasy scalp with some acne?
    how old you are and at what norwood?

Comment

• cohe
      • Mar 2012

31, i would say norwood 4. Not so severe in front though thinning rapidly. mid and crown really thin.

Comment

• mattj
        Doctor Representative
        • Oct 2009

I don't think a greasy scalp will present a barrier to having a HT. If you consult with doctors then do make sure you ask about it. If you're losing hair very rapidly then that would be a bigger concern. Please research the main hairloss treatments: Propecia and Rogaine.

Have you ever used any products to try and combat the oily scalp problem?
        I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

Working...