+ Reply to Thread

Default Hiding A Transplant From Airport Security

I'm finally having my procedure on Tuesday and will be flying back home the next day. I was planning on wearing a baseball cap for the first week to hide the scabs. It just now occurred to me that airport security will most likely make me take my hat off. Have any members had this issue and how did you deal with it.

thanks,

Richard

Inactive

http://hairlosssaver.com/hair-transp...port-security/

The best way to do it is to make sure there is nothing on you to slow down your smooth passage through security. Remove all items such as watch, keys, change, bangels, chains, anything that could cause a bleep.

As you walk through remove your cap casually and calmly. They will not specifically be looking at you head at all. you will be ultra paranoid They will maybe glance and then once your through that vital 10 secs just casually pop the hat back on.

You will never ever see the sercurity guy again so who gives if he suspects..and the people behind you will be too stressed out taking all their crap off and sticking into the machine for scanning.

Another alternative is you can always ask for a private room. but to be honest , just not needed!!

Quote Originally Posted by richardd1972 View Post
    I'm finally having my procedure on Tuesday and will be flying back home the next day. I was planning on wearing a baseball cap for the first week to hide the scabs. It just now occurred to me that airport security will most likely make me take my hat off. Have any members had this issue and how did you deal with it.

thanks,

Richard
    I had to take off my chef hat type thing I was given by Dr Rahal when passing through customs and through airport security coming back into the US. It's just something you'll have to deal with and not much you can do about it really. If one random guy at the airport sees your head I don't think it is that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    I had to take off my chef hat type thing I was given by Dr Rahal when passing through customs and through airport security coming back into the US. It's just something you'll have to deal with and not much you can do about it really. If one random guy at the airport sees your head I don't think it is that big of a deal.
    I went through it too my brother. Nothing you can do about it - 30 seconds of harden the **** up.

At the end of the day it's none of their business. And it could be anything - not many people even know what HT is :P

Nothing to stress yourself out about. You will walk through the metal detector and as you pass to the otherside the security officer will ask you to remove your hat. He will check the inside of it hand it back to you and you will put it back on your head.

He could care less about your head as he is concerned with the next person coming through the detector. Those around you are concerned about their own personal belongings and not focused on your head. The whole process of hat removal lasts less then 15 seconds. It should be of no concern.

You will never ever see the security guy again...
    This is the main thing to remember. You're unlikely to cross paths with anybody at the airport ever again.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Navigating the intricacies of airport security can be a daunting task, especially for individuals who have undergone transplant surgeries. While there's an understandable need for heightened vigilance, patients often find themselves grappling with concerns about how to discreetly handle their medical condition. In such instances, knowledge becomes their most potent ally. Understanding the Terminals map mia airport or any airport for that matter, becomes crucial. Armed with this information, travelers can strategically plan their routes, bypassing potential complications and ensuring a smooth passage through security checks, ultimately allowing them to focus on their journey rather than their medical history.

Thanks for this interesting information!

The Impact on Businesses The presence of dedicated software developers has a profound impact on businesses: Innovation and Competitiveness: it staffing services They drive innovation, keeping businesses competitive in an ever-evolving market. Efficiency and Productivity: Their dedication results in improved efficiency, faster development cycles, and higher productivity. Quality and Reliability: Dedicated developers ensure the creation of high-quality and reliable software, minimizing the risk of technical glitches and security vulnerabilities.