19 years old thinning front hair-WHAT treatment would work on my type of hair?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoTar
    • Mar 2012

19 years old thinning front hair-WHAT treatment would work on my type of hair?

I am 19 years old ..I started losing and having really thin hair at the top and front of my head. I am really frustrated by this and need to find a solution because I really cannot live like this. I need advice please! what should i do or what should I use? I really need your help guys! (This has started about two months ago)
    My dad is bald and both my grandpas are bold ...it is extremely hereditary in my family. I have a big forehead originally and If I became bold I'd look extremely ugly. Lol im prepared to move cities too..cuz i really will not be able to face anyone i know and let them notice i am starting to get bald. I have a high rep and cannot mess up my social life. Please guys comment and let me know..here are my pics . ( The thinning is happening at the corners) ALSO..about my pictures..i have a faded haircut at the bottom so ..no i am not getting bold from the bottom

I have done lots of research and i know that hey "ur still you without ur hair" i know that the best solution is to live with it and such but i simply just CANT.
    Surgical methods at this moment are a no no for me especially because I am very young.
    I NEED HELP AND ADVICE!!..WHAT SHOULD I USE FOR MY HAIR TO STOP THIS? WHAT would WORK ON MY TYPE OF HAIR?
    Attached Files
  • john2399
    • Jan 2012

it don't look bad. Are you on propecia? Looks like you have enough hair to have the appearance of a full head of hair. Just get to the doctor and see if you good for propecia.

Comment

• JoTar
      • Mar 2012

No i am not on anything. I doubt that propecia will have any affect but I will ask a doctor. Thanks

Comment

• Jan 2012

your sides look extremely thin... is that part of the haircut?

Comment

• JoTar
          • Mar 2012

Yes my sides are faded (Its a haircut).

Comment

Working...