Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mg39
    • Jan 2011

Best hair style post HT

Had my first HT with Dr Rahal a little over a week ago, and my question is: What is the best hairstyle to go for after a HT. I've seen a lot of photo's on websites, and quite honestly how some people wear their hair borders on ridiculous. I ask, because for the last 10 years I have been buzzing my hair and haven't haven't been able to style if for a really long time. My feeling is keeping it around 1-1.75" on top and messing it up will be the best look for me.

Will the messy look help with the coverage??
  • 25 going on 65
    • Sep 2010

I guess it depends on the distribution of your grafts, the shape of face you have, the texture of your hair, etc.

In my experience, a messy style can definitely be helpful for improving coverage and volume. I haven't had an HT but I'm quite familiar with the ongoing effort to create the illusion of a NW1.

Another thing I've noticed: a lot of styling products, especially gel and "hair glue," can make your hair look thinner than it is. So maybe go with a dryer-looking mousse or wax or something.

Comment

• mg39
      • Jan 2011

Thanks for the reply, will wait and see how everything grows out

Comment

• john2399
        • Jan 2012

i would just go for bangs with a lil messy look. Depends if you had work done on your hairline, i wouldn't spike it up. I would just be happy to cover my hairline and appear to have a full head of hair, the style is just a bonus. Appreciate everything after experiencing baldness.

Comment

Working...