+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Something new?

Question Something new?

Hey all , a company called "biologix hair" seem pretty confident they will sort out hair loss , what's more they think they will have something out this year, mainly in travel destinations , they also are gearing their mob for the share markets , not sure if it's been talked about or not , never posted on any forum or read many forums , but seems like something . I don't work for any hair companies , just food for thought, luck.

Never heard of them, thanks for the share, though. Generally, if things sound too good to be true, they usually are. Hope whatever they come up with proves me wrong, but I'm doubtful for obvious reasons.

I Goggled Biologixhair and got some action . I don't no if it is for sell yet . Here is what they say about it .

About Biologix Hair Science Ltd.

Biologix Hair Science Ltd. is a Barbados-based company that holds patents, trademarks and other intellectual property related to certain processes and formulae for the stimulation of hair growth and for the treatment of hair loss that are collectively referred to as the Biologix Hair Therapy System™. The company and its affiliate team of scientists and medical professionals work together with independent research and development organizations located in Europe and North and South America.

Over the past 20 years, the team has developed a proprietary injectable therapy – Biologix Revive – that has demonstrated an ability to revive dormant hair follicles and stimulate hair regeneration in both male and female patients. The therapy includes a ****tail of drugs currently approved by FDA for other purposes to break down cyst-like sacks that have formed around inflamed follicles and that block the follicles from the normal flow of nutrients. Thus untrapped, the follicles are available to absorb the all-natural formulation of minerals, nutrients and vitamins included in the therapy. The function of the therapy is to enable the client's own natural hair to regrow – even in clients suffering from acute hair-loss disorders such as Alopecia Areata. This therapy will not be made available in the United States until approved by the FDA.

More than 28,000 treatments have been administered in scientifically controlled environments, with more than 85% of male clients and 92% of female clients enjoying substantially complete regrowth of lost hair. No negative side effects have been reported.

Investor Contacts for Biologix Hair Inc.

So is this like histogen? Same thing? Well I guess different formula but same theory?

is it just me or does this site/company look like a trx2 ripoff??

Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
    I Goggled Biologixhair and got some action . I don't no if it is for sell yet . Here is what they say about it .

About Biologix Hair Science Ltd.

Biologix Hair Science Ltd. is a Barbados-based company that holds patents, trademarks and other intellectual property related to certain processes and formulae for the stimulation of hair growth and for the treatment of hair loss that are collectively referred to as the Biologix Hair Therapy System™. The company and its affiliate team of scientists and medical professionals work together with independent research and development organizations located in Europe and North and South America.

Over the past 20 years, the team has developed a proprietary injectable therapy – Biologix Revive – that has demonstrated an ability to revive dormant hair follicles and stimulate hair regeneration in both male and female patients. The therapy includes a ****tail of drugs currently approved by FDA for other purposes to break down cyst-like sacks that have formed around inflamed follicles and that block the follicles from the normal flow of nutrients. Thus untrapped, the follicles are available to absorb the all-natural formulation of minerals, nutrients and vitamins included in the therapy. The function of the therapy is to enable the client's own natural hair to regrow – even in clients suffering from acute hair-loss disorders such as Alopecia Areata. This therapy will not be made available in the United States until approved by the FDA.

More than 28,000 treatments have been administered in scientifically controlled environments, with more than 85% of male clients and 92% of female clients enjoying substantially complete regrowth of lost hair. No negative side effects have been reported.

Investor Contacts for Biologix Hair Inc.
    20 years really? 28K treatments? If any of that was true, we would have certainly heard of them already. Why is every "cure" being introduced to us by someone who just joined and has only one post....

Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
    The therapy includes a ****tail of drugs currently approved by FDA for other purposes to break down cyst-like sacks that have formed around inflamed follicles and that block the follicles from the normal flow of nutrients.
    Interesting.

Wasn't aware thats what actually happened....seems to me if that actually was the case, why has it taken this long to actually been figured out? If this is actually true, forget Replicel and Histogen, Finasteride and Minoxidil and Nanoxidil and Spectral F7...they will be long forgotten once this gains a foot hold.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    er. well, I can't understand whatever language he's speaking

and theres really nothing of substance in the video otherwise...

The therapy includes a ****tail of drugs currently approved by FDA for other purposes to break down cyst-like sacks that have formed around inflamed follicles and that block the follicles from the normal flow of nutrients.
    and what about the follicles that already died? How could you possibly reverse so much damage?