+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Something new?

MrBrainWash... another 1 post wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    MrBrainWash... another 1 post wonder...

Mr UK_ , another 1000 posts on the same Forum and still not smarter douchebag ....

I'm a senior Member on other Platforms and posted the same there. HERE for instance. http://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/t/21313/. You honestly think the company bought someone in Germany to run their propaganda machine ?

And for the record, the people that have been trolling the same board for ever are not known for bringing something new to the table !

I'm not saying I have any proof that this thing works. I'm saying if its a scam, it's the most professional outlook and the dumbest idea I have ever seen.

They are not selling a 300 $ Laotian you can rub on your scalp in your bathroom. You have to go to another country and there would never fly any people to the Caribbean, Mexico, Columbia, wherever once the word is out its not working.

I work in marketing and can tell that this platform costs way more then a few of these "treatments" could cover. If you think " well, they just want to f*** over the Mexicans and Columbians then..." they don't even have a Spanish Website ...

Rather than get into a long discussion about this, I will simply ask you to provide us with the peer reviewed medical journal article which shows that this treatment (whatever it is) is able to formulate new hair follicles.

I have not trawled through the website, but can you please explain to me what the active ingredients are in this "treatment"?

And for the record, the people that have been trolling the same board for ever are not known for bringing something new to the table !
    Nobody is trolling here, I am simply asking for one journal article which shows the data, I guarantee you, it wont exist.

Rather than get into a long discussion about this, I will simply ask you to provide us with the peer reviewed medical journal article which shows that this treatment (whatever it is) is able to formulate new hair follicles.
    #checkmate

Inactive

Exclamation

Not that I believe in this stuff, but I have to point out that not all medical research is published in medical journals.

I have not trawled through the website, but can you please explain to me what the active ingredients are in this "treatment"?
    I wouldn't expect them to divulge that prior to obtaining patent protection.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Not that I believe in this stuff, but I have to point out that not all medical research is published in medical journals.
    Yeah, that's usually what separates genuine research from bullshit. I remember Lawrence Krauss stating exactly that at a conference last year, he'd flick through mainstream medical articles and be able to decipher what was bullshit and what wasnt, even through it had made it into a mainstream article.

You can always hope, it's nice for a little hope to eat up a few more months of misery until you finally figure out you were being lied to all along, liars, like salesmen, need people to believe in them, belief & hope is all people suffering from hair loss have, which is why we're easy targets for liars.

Default Is there hope or is it another SCAM ???

I called the toll free number 855.737.0333 and I spoke with the consultant and never felt like he could answer all my questions. He said the reason we lose our hair is because of inflamation and Follicle Nutrient Deficiency Syndrome(FNDS). And I asked if that were the case why does our hair grow right next to the thinning or balding area and is not effected. Are those hairs somehow getting nutrients and the others are not? He could not answer. He said he didn't know why. But then I tried to answer my own question by saying what we already know about MPB and that is some hairs are resistant or not genetically prone to loss. He then went into a long what appeared to be a written statement that is found on their webpage:

Once Dr. Duran's team had determined that, indeed, the causal-effect of alopecia was FNDS, they immediately set upon developing effective treatment. Twelve years after research began, in 2004 the treatment compound and delivery method had been prepared, refined and clinically tested, and administration of treatments commenced.

Combining the Best of Science and Nature, the scientists had developed a multi-pronged approach to address the multiple effects of FNDS. A compound is delivered to the layer of follicles, 3-4 mm below the surface of the scalp, that reverses the inflammation, increases blood flow and then enriches hair follicles with the very combination of nutrients, vitamins and minerals normally delivered by the body.

The Biologix Hair Therapy System™ works because it attacks all contributing factors at the same time, in a manner that feeds directly to the follicles what they've been starving for. In response, they reawaken and resume normal cycling and functioning – producing your full, healthy head of hair.

During those eight years, the clinicians subjectively estimated that healthy hair growth has been maintained in virtually 100% of the people whose goal was to prevent the onset of Follicle Nutrient Deficiency Syndrome (FNDS) and resulting alopecia.

The clinicians estimate that between 80 – 85% of their male patients and upwards of 90% of their female patients being treated for FNDS and seeking hair regeneration therapy have been able to regrow their lost hair.

Of the alopecia areata patients – men and women – the rate of success has been observed to be nearly 100%.

Over these eight years, no negative side effects have been reported. In addition, in some cases patients' hair grows back in its original natural color – even if previously grey.

I said to him "I looked at the photos on your website and some looked kind of doctored. The lighting on before VS after, the way the hair is combed and some even look like there are hair fibers in place". He said he did not take the pictures and believes they are acurate and ethical.

The location of one of the clinics is in Barranquilla, Colombia. The problem is the treatment regiment requires multiple visits. Depending upon amount of hair loss and individual patient response, treatments are initially administered monthly for four to six months. After the last monthly injection, two to three bimonthly visits are typically needed for reinforcement of the new growth. Thereafter, a yearly visit is advised for maintenance; twice a year is highly recommended.

Basically you would have to live there for a year to get all the treatments and avoid thousands of dollars in multiple airfares.

About afficacy? Every client’s situation is different but our experience has shown the hair re-growth cycle restarts very quickly. Most people are able to notice new hair growth within 6-8 weeks.

Sounds too good to be true. But if it was true, I would move there for a year and start the treatments as soon as I can.

ugh they're just idiots.... how come hair follicles on your body get plenty of nutrients but certain parts of hair on your scalp don't? This makes no sense. God damnit investors wasted millions of dollars on that crap when they could have invested in something that deal with stem cells...

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    ugh they're just idiots.... how come hair follicles on your body get plenty of nutrients but certain parts of hair on your scalp don't? This makes no sense. God damnit investors wasted millions of dollars on that crap when they could have invested in something that deal with stem cells...
    I think Horseshoe did answer that in the begining by using the same theory as MPB, why do some hairs fall out and others keep growing right next to it? They are resistent or genetically programed not to fall out. So in this case some get inflamation and nutrient deficient and others not.

I won't believe it's true until I see it being FDA approved for hairloss or at least awaiting approval.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    how come hair follicles on your body get plenty of nutrients but certain parts of hair on your scalp don't?
    Well incase of dht too certain parts of hair get affected by dht but some parts of hair do not