+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Something new?

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    how come hair follicles on your body get plenty of nutrients but certain parts of hair on your scalp don't? This makes no sense.
    How come hair follicles on your body aren't susceptible to loss because of DHT, but hair follicles on certain parts of your scalp supposedly are? One makes as much sense as the other.

Why do these scams always get so many replies. TRX2 is like the king of all scams and it has 10 million replies.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Why do these scams always get so many replies. TRX2 is like the king of all scams and it has 10 million replies.
    Desperation, why else?

Quote Originally Posted by NW777 View Post
    Desperation, why else?
    Yeah, it is desperation. Imagine how desperate I am, going bald so young. But i'm not going all crazy and gullible for just about every company that comes out with something to sell about hair loss.

You could be desperate and smart at the same time.

Just cause a man is desperate to have sex, doesn't mean he has to bone a chick with AIDS.

Ha. So there's some elixir in Colombia that, in virtually all patients, stops all hair loss, regrows all hair lost, and even turns grey hair back to its original color, all without any side effects?

Whoever believes this must be on the other Colombian wonder-drug...

"They seem pretty open and I think the money that was put into this is already to big for a cheap snake oil. If you have half a brain and compare effort to harness you will quickly realize that this bares any sense since putting this entire thing up was to expensive for a cheap fake. Especially when they advertise results in a few weeks and once someone who has been testing it reports BS."

I hate this type of argument. You are telling me it is more rational to believe there is a total cure for baldness, something that has proved utterly impossible to attain for centuries, than to believe other people are lying to us to make money, something that has more likely than not happened to each person reading this within the past 24 hours.

I can't find any bald amazon tribe people

We might have a good shot at unlimited donor hair if the rejection factor was solved and we could use donor hairs from other people or cadavers. I know that is being worked on for organ transplants. Possibility of taking anti rejection meds for just a week or 2 and that's it. Hope that works.

Inactive

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair...ransplant-faq/

We are often asked how it is that one can perform kidney transplants from one person to another, but not hair transplants. The reason is that the skin is more antigenic than a kidney, i.e. it is more likely to be rejected. The reason is complex, but this makes sense considering that the skin is the first line of defense against foreign organisms.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I can't find any bald amazon tribe people
    Have you checked under the sofa?