+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Something new?

Much as I want there to be a 'stealth' cure/super-treatment already in existence... This looks amazingly fake. None more fake.

Any new super treatment or cure won't be "stealth" at all, because whoever sells it will be able to make millions if not billions.

I tried to look at the before/after pictures but the page seems to be down. Oh well.

What we really should do is contact these people personally.

Ian Park
    Gina Galvis
    John Candil
    Maria Miranda

They've all had this treatment done on them, they've all seen "results". If we could somehow get in contacts with the patients themselves, we might be able to get some information out of them regarding the validity of treatments this company is offering.

The before/after pictures looked crap, to be honest. Barely looked like the same heads! I've seen far better before and after snaps on hairloss forums. You'd assume that a suposedly scientific-based new treatment would have much more convincing photos, backed up by microscopy.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    What we really should do is contact these people personally.

Ian Park
    Gina Galvis
    John Candil
    Maria Miranda

They've all had this treatment done on them, they've all seen "results". If we could somehow get in contacts with the patients themselves, we might be able to get some information out of them regarding the validity of treatments this company is offering.
    absolutely quote!

is the only thing to do contact them ,talk with them , ask question to them , and make REAL PICTURES with them, after that we will have tha answers... if someone is from CANADA , let us know , will be wonderfull.

20 years guys.. of development.. So they've been around since 1992.. and 6 years of "successful" field trials.. So they alleging first that their trials were successful and second that they started trials in 2006..

How is it possible that no one has heard of them or their science, progress and potential SUCCESSFUL TRIAL???

When something is too good to be true it usually is..

I can't access the before and afters but maybe in 2006 growing a few sparse follicles on the head was considered successful..

It will be hard to convince me that this isn't something that is (1) Bullshit (2) If legit, effective.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    20 years guys.. of development.. So they've been around since 1992.. and 6 years of "successful" field trials.. So they alleging first that their trials were successful and second that they started trials in 2006..

How is it possible that no one has heard of them or their science, progress and potential SUCCESSFUL TRIAL???

When something is too good to be true it usually is..

I can't access the before and afters but maybe in 2006 growing a few sparse follicles on the head was considered successful..

It will be hard to convince me that this isn't something that is (1) Bullshit (2) If legit, effective.
    it sounds BShit , BUT! until we contact the persons who did the treatment this cannot be sure 100% , so the ONLY useful thing to do is to contact them, ask info to them, and pictures with them

Inactive

Those are pretty generic names, and those people will be extremely hard to find (if they exist )

I googled Ian Park - there are probably few thousands of them.

Inactive

Here's more on Ian (Park, presumably):

https://www.thedailybell.com/3528/Ro...Public-Company

Follicle Nutrient Deficiency Syndrome?

Seriously?

Just to make a point. With my hair in the state it is currently in, I can make my hair look like both the before and after photos of both those women in the "before and after" photo banner (Gina Galvis and Maria Miranda). They just change the style of their hair and use photo flash trickery.