+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Something new?

Hybrid View

Default ****sucker alert .

Hi all.... I put this thread on your site a while back , I never post usually ... Anyway this company sends my account at lest 2 e - mails per day ... We have appointed this hero..... Another hero ... Honestly it's as if Jesus Christ is a staff member here ... I just read a recent one and they now have treated 30 000 . No photos to back it up of course . Now they offer preventative on people who aren't bald and are having great success ... Probably the greatest load of shit I've read in my life ... Scratch this mob off the list ... Sounds like some entrapeneir trying an Internet scheme ..... I sent him a reply and told him he was making tremendous grounds as 2012 ****sucker of the year ... Anyway .

Question Back again

Hi all . Just thought I would let you all know that the company , biologix have sent me literally 50 emails . Anyway they are open for business , they have an updated page which Looks ok which has all the info . This is no good for me because I'm not in a country where it is available . Might help someone . Be nice if it works and u guys can get what u are after. Just thought I'd post the update . Take it for what it's worth . Could not give 2 shits about who they are but if people get helped its a success . Good luck boys .

Inactive

Which countries are they available in?
    Someone should take a look/try?

Just so we know.

Default Available in Columbia already

Hey,

I came from another forum to post about this Biologix stuff and saw its already on here.

I contacted the company with a few questions that popped up while I was reviewing the website. They immediately replied to me and said if I had more questions I should call them up.

Here are the questions and answers.

-------------

Hello,

I have been following your company for quite some time. I'm sure you are aware that this industry has a very bad reputation and so me as well as other people tend to be very skeptical towards companies that promise an easy solution. Now that you launched your new website and this product is about to be available, I would like to ask some questions.

1. You say this product is safe and that it was given people in an clinical environment for almost 7 years. But you have no FDA or EMA approval for this product. How come you did not pursue this since you are working with this substance since 2004 ?

The doctors and scientists were in South America and only treated local clients there hence they had no reason to pursue the FDA or EMA. We now have the therapy and are proceeding with this.

2. You claim to have 5000 people treated. I'm from europe and contribute to Hair Loss Forums here as well as in the US. How come in all these years never ever anybody showed up in these Forums who had been treated with Biologix Hair and had results ?
    I think the Hair loss community is very well cross-linked worldwide. Still nobody knows about this.

The name is relative new as is our company and again all of this was previously done on a local basis by a few physicians working with the inventor of the therapy.

3. Are there already clinics in Mexico or the Caribbean where you can get the treatment ?

Right now there is one in Colombia and more to follow in central and South America.

4. Would you offer a test treatment ?

Probably not but this would be up to the individual therapy center not us.

5. How likely is you will get FDA approval for this in the next 2 years ?

Not very likely as we believe it will be probably 3 - 4 years. All of this is explained in our very detailed website.

I suggest after reviewing the website in detail that you then contact our hair consultants for more information.

Best, Ron

---------------

They seem pretty open and I think the money that was put into this is already to big for a cheap snake oil. If you have half a brain and compare effort to harness you will quickly realize that this bares any sense since putting this entire thing up was to expensive for a cheap fake. Especially when they advertise results in a few weeks and once someone who has been testing it reports BS. There would be no big bugs in this ....

It sounds like a scam, there's know scientific proof it works and even in the South American country that they are operating from it's not on their local news being a medical breakthrough.

bump 10 charrrrrrrrrrrr

Question Biologix hair re-scam ?

Once again the company " biologix" has flooded my inbox , they are claiming to be opening clinics in 100 + countries .

Not sure how legit they are but you would think that they must have at least something to establish a structure if that magnitude !

Check out their site , I would look at this as a positive investment but I gather you guys are more in the know and would have better opinions based on all the dreamboats that have sank !

Just thought I'd post anyway .

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator View Post
    Once again the company " biologix" has flooded my inbox , they are claiming to be opening clinics in 100 + countries .

Not sure how legit they are but you would think that they must have at least something to establish a structure if that magnitude !

Check out their site , I would look at this as a positive investment but I gather you guys are more in the know and would have better opinions based on all the dreamboats that have sank !

Just thought I'd post anyway .
    Oh shit, I forgot to check out their office! I work in Toronto and can easily make the trip to their locale and ask some questions. Looks like they are dropping a LOT of money into the business. Theyre located Avenue/Bloor (more or less)... for those of you unfamiliar with Toronto, it is *the* most expensive shopping district in Toronto and buying property there is a fortune.

I'm going to give them a call on a lunch break either on Monday or Tuesday (got a lot of work to do).

Gladiator: can you share the email you received? A screen shot or something? I'd like to see where those 100+ clinics are going to be open.

Thanks for the update!

Thanks that would be interesting.

Thumbs up

Back
    biologixhair.com

Home
    Biologix Hair Inc. Reports Initial Clinician Licensing Numbers

Toronto, Ontario – February 6, 2013 – Biologix Hair Inc. (OTCBB: BLGX; OTCQB: BLGX) is pleased to report the Company's clinician licensing results as of January 31st, 2013.

Certified Biologix Hair Therapy Centers™. (Licensed Medical Clinics That Have Signed Contractual Reservations)

Total Number of Licensed Clinics' Existing Patients

Estimated Number of Existing Patients Anticipated to Use the Biologix Hair Therapy System™

Note: Patient Data and Estimates Supplied by Licensed Clinicians

Biologix Hair's worldwide Clinician Licensing Department, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, has contracted on behalf of Biologix with 121 medical services clinics located in six different countries, which have reserved certain exclusive purchase and treatment rights for the Biologix Hair Therapy System™ and to be licensed as certified Biologix Hair Therapy Centers™.

Based on information provided by the contracting clinics, the total number of existing patients represented by these 121 clinics is 372,440, of which the clinicians estimate approximately 205,919 will be interested in the patent-pending Biologix Hair Therapy System™, if and when FDA and other market approvals are forthcoming.

Donna Lieder, Biologix Vice President of Clinician Licensing, stated, "I am very pleased with the successful launch of our effort to build a global network of licensed medical practitioners seeking to become Certified Biologix Hair Therapists™ and secure exclusive territorial purchasing and treatment rights for the Biologix Hair Therapy System™. The receptivity we have received within the medical community has been overwhelmingly positive and is a strong indication of how much potential demand exists for our unique, patent-pending treatment.

"Keeping in mind that the numbers cited above are estimates based only on the clinicians' existing number of patients and do not include any forecasts related to potential new patients within their respective territories who may be interested in the Biologix Hair Therapy System™, there appears to be significant upside elasticity in the markets being represented by these 121 clinics," continued Lieder.

Here is what a couple of the contracting clinicians had to say about why they decided to join the certified Biologix Hair Therapy Center™ team:

Danielle Brenza, Director of Operations for the Ageless Skin and Laser Center in Sewell, New Jersey said, "I believe this innovative technology will be ground-breaking for patients suffering with hair loss."

Grant M. Gunderson, Director of Medical Services for the Hair Restoration Institute of Pennsylvania said, "For us at HRI, wanting to be the first with a Biologix territory was a no-brainer. As one of the only true hair restoration clinics in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area, we are constantly striving to give our current and future clients the very 'latest and greatest' breakthroughs when it comes to hair restoration. That's why we waited to buy a laser until the FDA actually approved a salon laser (the MEP-90). We're the only clinic in PA to have a true laser solution with clinical results, not just cosmetic results. We waited to make sure we found a transplant surgeon who was both board certified and experienced enough to have the respect of his peers. We take our business and its results seriously and only want the best for our clients. After speaking with Donna Lieder and better understanding what Biologix was doing, I signed up immediately, and am excited every time I receive new mail about Biologix.

"Biologix is poised to become the leader in hair restoration... HRI is poised to be the best comprehensive solution provider to an ever growing hair loss industry, and we are excited about having yet another real and proven solution for our current and future clients," continued Gunderson.

The breakdown of the 121 clinics by location is as follows:

Bahamas (1)
    Canada (9 in 6 provinces): Alberta (3), British Columbia (1), Manitoba (1), New Brunswick (1), Nova Scotia (1) and Ontario (2)
    Cayman Islands (1)
    Philippines (1)
    Turks and Caicos (1)
    United States (108 in 31 states): Arkansas (1), Arizona (1), Colorado (1), California (21), Connecticut (2), Florida (6), Georgia (7), Indiana (4), Illinois (3), Kentucky (1), Maryland (1), Massachusetts (5), Michigan (3), Minnesota (3), Nebraska (1), New Jersey (2), New Mexico (1), New York (7), Nevada (2), Ohio (6), Oklahoma (1), Oregon (1), Pennsylvania (1), Rhode Island (2), Tennessee (1), Texas (10), Virginia (2), Washington (7), West Virginia (1), Wisconsin (1) and Wyoming (2).
    Ron Holland, Biologix Director and CEO, stated, "Building out a worldwide distributor network for our proprietary hair formula is an essential part of our Company's business plan. As we continue to pursue FDA and other regulatory approvals following our current research program underway with the Beijing Institute of Technology, we intend to maximize the immediacy of our potential to generate revenues via this clinician distribution network. I am very pleased with the great work Donna and her team have done to date and look forward to reporting future numbers as they materialize and the network expands."

The following segments of all Biologix Hair Inc. (fka Cranium Technologies (USA) Inc.) news releases are dynamic, updated to always reflect the most current corporate information; content of these sections may therefore reflect events that occurred following the date of this release.
    About Biologix Hair Inc. and Biologix Hair Science Ltd.

Biologix Hair Inc. 2.35 0.15

Today 5d 1m 3m 6m 1y
    Biologix Hair Inc. (Biologix Hair), together with its wholly owned biotechnology subsidiary, Biologix Hair Science Ltd. ™ (BHS), is focused on realizing the full market potential for its patent-pending hair loss formula – Biologix Revive – and its demonstrated ability to prevent and reverse the effects of alopecia, which plagues hundreds of millions worldwide.

Between mid-2004 and mid-2012, more than 30,000 pre-clinical-trial treatments of Biologix Revive were administered to 5,000-plus patients in South America suffering with varying degrees of alopecia, as well as people seeking preventive treatment. The participating treatment clinicians subjectively observed and reported that virtually 100% of preventive care clients continued to retain their healthy hair and an estimated 80-85% of the males and 90-plus% of the females treated for hair regeneration experienced significant regrowth of their own natural hair. And among alopecia areata patients, virtually total hair regrowth was observed in 100% of the cases. To date, no negative side effects have been reported.

BHS is currently focused on obtaining FDA approval for its breakthrough hair loss prevention and regeneration therapy and has initiated a research and development program with one of the world's leading medical research universities, the Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT). The R&D program, expected to take approximately twelve months to complete, is an important final step before formal clinical trials and the FDA approval process begins.

Additionally, on May 11, 2012, Venable LLP, the Washington-based law firm overseeing the worldwide IP and regulatory approval processes on behalf of BHS, filed a Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) application on behalf of BHS for Biologix Revive in Geneva, Switzerland. The PCT is an international treaty, administered by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), to which 144 countries have as of now contracted, including Canada and the United States.

Biologix management is determined to be in a ready position to capitalize on the high-margin sales potential of the Biologix Hair Therapy System™, if and when FDA and other major market approvals are forthcoming.

As BHS advances the regulatory approval process, Biologix Hair, together with wholly owned subsidiary companies operated by BHS, are rapidly developing a global distribution network of licensed clinicians and medical practitioners seeking to become Certified Biologix Hair Therapists™ and secure exclusive territorial purchasing and treatment rights for the Biologix Hair Therapy System™.

Biologix Hair has decided not to risk creating any potential regulatory conflicts by offering treatment outside the United States and other major high-product-margin markets until FDA approval has been granted. Therefore, the Biologix Hair Therapy System™ is not yet available other than to the 5,000+ patients who participated in the pre-clinical-trials conducted in South America.

To learn more about Clinician Licensing opportunities, Click Here or call toll free +1 855.737.0333 or +1 647.344.5900.

Contact info for Biologix Hair Inc.

Corporate Communications
    Toll Free: +1 855.292.8585
    Phone: +1 902.801.7920
    Email: CorporateCommunications@BiologixHair.com
    Web: www.BiologixHair.com

Disclaimer

This announcement is not an offer to sell any Biologix Hair Inc. ("Biologix") securities. Offers for any given security are made only through applicable offering circulars and related documents filed with the SEC pursuant to the Securities Act of 1933 or the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Certain statements contained herein and subsequent oral statements made by and on behalf of Biologix may contain "forward-looking statements". Such forward-looking statements are identified by words such as "intends," "anticipates," "believes," "expects" and "hopes" and includes, without limitation, the development of treatment centers and approval from regulatory authorities as well as the ability for Biologix to obtain adequate financing to meet its business objectives. Forward-looking statements express our expectations or predictions of future events or results. They are not guarantees and are subject to many risks and uncertainties. There are a number of factors beyond our control that could cause actual events or results to be significantly different from those described in the forward-looking statements. Any or all of our forward-looking statements in this report or in any other public statements we make may turn out to be wrong. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise. In Canada, Europe and the United States, the Biologix treatment is not approved for use by Health Canada, EMA or the FDA. The company makes no representations that it will receive Health Canada, EMA or FDA approvals.

Full Version