+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Something new?

Inactive

2020 - isn't it true that follicules dont die, just become microscopically small? That was discivered by Cotsarelis, if I'm not mistaken.

This new thing is very dodgy - if 30 000 people were "cured" it would be all over the news! When did that happen? How? Where are the answers to all those questions?

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    Interesting.

Wasn't aware thats what actually happened....seems to me if that actually was the case, why has it taken this long to actually been figured out? If this is actually true, forget Replicel and Histogen, Finasteride and Minoxidil and Nanoxidil and Spectral F7...they will be long forgotten once this gains a foot hold.
    You nickname says my opinion concerning this. There have been so many companies like this lately that are doing something similar to Histogen.

Chances that this is not a snake oil are minute in my opinion, but hey we can always take a peak at this now and then. Although there have been companies liek this before, and their treatments were posted on this forum. A few months passes and they are all but forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    and what about the follicles that already died? How could you possibly reverse so much damage?
    The hair folliciles never die. Think of it like a constrictor snake, kinda.

As each breath (hair cycle) is taken, the rib cage (follicile root) gets squeezed. Eventually there is simply not enough oxygen (nutrients) being taken in that the brain (hair root) shuts down. It needs a kick start to understand it can start functioning again. For a human body that would be CCR and forced oxygen as long as enough time has not passed.

For completely bald spots, minoxodil does not work because it simply does not penetrate far enough and/or provide enough stimulant to the weakened hair follicile to be able to push itself through the skin.

But if there truly is 'scar' tissue surrounding the follicile root and they've figured out how to break that up and provide sufficient "kick start nourishment", it might take longer for a bald spot to grow hair, but it probably could. Again, like the constrictor example, its probably a matter of length of time.

They dont even have a website up as of yet . but they say it will be up soon . It wont hurt to check it out . lets see how good the before and afters are . If they have any that is .

Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
    They dont even have a website up as of yet . but they say it will be up soon . It wont hurt to check it out . lets see how good the before and afters are . If they have any that is .
    actually their new website is already online:
    http://www.biologixhair.com/our-solu...-how-it-works/

Inactive

whoah. this wakes up mixed emotions.
    1. I want to believe its true. Certainly is very interesting.
    2. No friggin' way this would go under the media radar! There would be some announcement SOMEWHERE.

What do you guys think? I don't understand - 28 000 people?!
    Why didn't they say something?

I really don't know what to think...

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    whoah. this wakes up mixed emotions.
    1. I want to believe its true. Certainly is very interesting.
    2. No friggin' way this would go under the media radar! There would be some announcement SOMEWHERE.

What do you guys think? I don't understand - 28 000 people?!
    Why didn't they say something?

I really don't know what to think...
    if their stuff works so well(85% really? why not a 100%), then why didn't they use that stuff on themselves:
    http://www.biologixhair.com/index.cf...anagement-team

^ all of their people have hair loss problems

Over the past 20 years, the team has developed a proprietary injectible therapy - Biologix Revive - that has demonstrated an ability to revive dormant hair follicles and stimulate hair regeneration in both male and female patients.
    It's an injectable therapy?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    if their stuff works so well(85% really? why not a 100%), then why didn't they use that stuff on themselves:
    http://www.biologixhair.com/index.cf...anagement-team

^ all of their people have hair loss problems
    I understand, but I've seen A LOT of HT doctors with MPB problems.
    I know HT is more complicated than this, well I guess you made a point.

Ps, I can't find their pictures on google.
    i found just Ricardo Faria - he looks good hair-wise. (at least I think thats him)
    http://www.salvavidasamazonia.org/wp...1-1024x858.jpg

Consider speaking with one of our highly qualified Biologix hair consultants and find out how you can regrow your own natural hair. Our consultants are equipped to answer all your important questions.

Click here [http://www.biologixhair.com/contact/...consultation/] to book a convenient time to speak with one of our hair consultants, or call toll free now – 855.737.0333.
    Can't figure out if this treatment is already being administered to the public? Or, if not, when it will indeed be released.

Regardless, before and after photos are here: [http://www.biologixhair.com/index.cfm]. Click the green arrow to the right on the picture towards the top.