+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question OOKISA-Does it work?

Does anyone know if ookisa really works as the company claims. I’ve been reading a lot about it and apparently this is the product that celebrities use to keep their hair healthy and looking good.

This is what I found on their website.

Fortifying Shampoo
    Purify, clarify and strengthen. Fortifying Shampoo powerfully cleanses and removes polluting and clogging substances that damage hair and keep you from achieving optimum hair thickness.

Replenishing conditioner
    Immediate hydration. Easy management. Replenishing Conditioner moisturizes hair with a lightweight blend of hydrating nutrients that give hair a silky

Instant Volumizing Souffle
    For full, fluid hair that is touchable and moves as you do. Yet maintains structure and dimension

I'm looking for a good product to help me keep my hair looking good and strong since I think I'm losing it a little.

Any advice?

Thumbs down

I would say that just judging from their website and how they name their products that ookisa is another scam. How does the shampoo “fortify” hair? I thought hair was dead? What does the conditioner replenish the hair with? I’m sure they will sell plenty of their products to uniformed people.

I saw that on Yahoo, I knew it was a big scam from the start all you need to do if look at their website.

Default ookissa

I have used this product for six months. I don't know if helps hair loss but it is the best hair products I have ever used.

So much so that it compelled you to register with this site and post that, never to be seen again I suspect!

Joining forums to provide false testimony. Oldest scam trick in the book.

I have never been on this site until yesterday. I have 4 brothers that have all lost most of their hair. I am 58 years old and was just starting to lose my hair. I don't really know if this product has helped but my hair is thicker than it has ever been and the bald spot on the back of my head seems to have filled in. No I am not part of any scam. Believe what you want, no one os telling to spend the money you don't have. Don't try it, why would I give a rat's a what you do. This has semed to work a bit for me.

I absolutely think Ookisa hair thickening system is doing a lovely job on my hair..! I have very long hair and have had so for some years..Aound the age of 38 yrs old I noticed that there was a thinning going on just at the top of my hair line (just above my forehead)..and my hair would fall out into my hands when shampooing my hair..The first day using the shampoo and conditioner I noticed that after using the blowdryer,there was a smoother and clean feel...Next couple of weeks after using the serum,I notice a significant fullness and shine than never before..After about 4-5 weeks into the system there was alot of baby hairs growing around my hair line and forhead! Whoa! That has never happened to me in say around 5 years...! The lights in my bathrrom mirror are no longer shining on the front top of my scalp..Theres are big big difference..I would say go for it! Ookisa works!

And I bet you have a bridge to sell me too

Thumbs down

I bet that Bride is in Brooklyn
    Talk about an obvious crock of $H!T....

Im just giving my personal experience with Ookisa folks..It works for me. Real mayonnaise works for some...for others, only Miracle whip will do the job!